New moderators...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I've selected two CAGs to be new Cheap Ass Moderators, stealthyseal and sneakypenguin. Wish 'em luck!

p.s. Please don't contact me about being a Moderator. Don't call us, we'll call you.

Ahhh, so this is the taste of power. It tastes much like candy. Well, thanks for all the kind words. Even need something, I'm only a PM away!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ahhh, so this is the taste of power. It tastes much like candy. Well, thanks for all the kind words. Even need something, I'm only a PM away![/quote]

ahh same for me... having problems? feel free to contact either aquatic being!

Hmmm... stealthyseal and sneakypenguin... seals and penguins are natural enemies... one is predator, one is prey... one is stealthy and the other is sneaky... they both wear black... conclusion: they're both ninjas from rival clans! I sense a ninja war is brewing! :argue:

Hehe, in seriousness, congrats to both on their new duties :applause:

Congrats you two...although I figured Banky would have been the next in line to become mod. Lord knows he keeps a constant and watchful eye over all the forums...almost 24/7...since this site's creation...

Congrats guys
Although didn't you read the fine print on the contract now you have to wax cheapeys car and give up your first born. Because you are now his slaves. lol jk good choices both of ya

I love Mods
14.JPG

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Wshakspear']I think we need to get some Killer Whales around here for cleansing...[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey I have an animal in my screen name as well, what gives? j/k But Congrats to Sneaky and Stealthy. Maybe the old mods could do a little hazing, just to break these guys in :)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Wshakspear']I think we need to get some Killer Whales around here for cleansing...[/quote]

What? It IS funny.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Wshakspear']I think we need to get some Killer Whales around here for cleansing...[/quote]

I've got to say that those are probably two of the best possible choices that one could make...
They're on all the time, have been here almost forever, and don't really cause any havoc outside of the off topic topic.

Seal...penguin...walrus? :wink:

In any case, congratulations to both of you. You've definitely earned it. Just don't get drunk with power and you'll do fine...

Hmm, so maybe the next wave of mods will be "lesser known" Megaman X villains Shifty Sea Lion, Crafty Caribou, and Devious Polar Bear.

Enjoy your new powers.

Congratulatiosn Stealthyseal and SneakyPenguin on your induction into CAG moderation. I hope I'm next on the lsit to become moderator.

I'm trying to get on your good sides. can you tell?

[quote name='punqsux']nice to know the weight of the site isnt on 2 people and 1 admin anymore, congrats sneaky and stealthy[/quote]

What do you mean, I thought there were a bunch of moderators.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='punqsux']nice to know the weight of the site isnt on 2 people and 1 admin anymore, congrats sneaky and stealthy[/quote]

What do you mean, I thought there were a bunch of moderators.[/quote]

There are, but they don't do squat. The majority of the moderation duties fall on Casey, Daphatty, and CD. With Daphatty's new job, he might not be around as much, so I'm glad this was addressed now.

Congrats Sneaky! Oh yeah, and you too, Stealthy! :p

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='punqsux']nice to know the weight of the site isnt on 2 people and 1 admin anymore, congrats sneaky and stealthy[/quote]

What do you mean, I thought there were a bunch of moderators.[/quote]

There are, but they don't do squat. The majority of the moderation duties fall on Casey, Daphatty, and CD. With Daphatty's new job, he might not be around as much, so I'm glad this was addressed now.

Congrats Sneaky! Oh yeah, and you too, Stealthy! :p[/quote]

Yaeh I know they did most of the work, but I thought that ssj1 Brolly and NintendoFanGirl did alright. I know there were a couple others but they aren't coming to mind.

Brolly did in the beginning, but he's not here nearly as much as he used to be, and when he is, he's the unofficial Lord and Master of the trading feedback, so he's tied up doing that.

bread's done
Back