Call the Law, it's the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Shrike is like Venom and has a symbiote. Thus making him always speak in the plural. I still think that old PS1 Spider-Man game with Venom was great. "Oh oh! WE KNOW! WE KNOW!!!" "Alright Venom...Who's doing this?" "ummmmmm.....THE SUB-MARINER!"

No, a work PC. Same crappy drive in all the HP desktops we have, and they fail when they want to. @whee.

Unfortunately, HP stopped sending me WD 400BB/JB's and Seagate Barracuda 7200.7's as replacements, and they're sending me a Seagate that should hold up better than the Maxtor they're replacing.

Slim desktops that need a 1" high 3.5" drive, or they can't have the floppy cable plugged in when you replace it with a 1.6" high drive. Smart move, HP. :wall:

Dell used those same slimline Maxtors in the small form Optiplex 240-270s. Those fuckers get hot. We also seem to have a big problem with older WD200BB and WD400BBs. Those squeel like its going out of style.

Overall, the best drives we see are the Segate 7200.7-11. I have a couple of Samsungs at home, and they've all performed wonderfully. I've never seen a Samsung come through here and fail.

[quote name='Kayden']Dell used those same slimline Maxtors in the small form Optiplex 240-270s. Those fuckers get hot. We also seem to have a big problem with older WD200BB and WD400BBs. Those squeel like its going out of style.[/quote]

I don't think I've seen anything worse than the old IBM Deathstar hard-drives.

I think they're still using some derrivative of them... some of the blade servers I manage have craptastic HDs which may bail at any moment. I've had at least 3 go down so far.

[quote name='karsh']Obviously Shrike is like Venom and has a symbiote. Thus making him always speak in the plural. I still think that old PS1 Spider-Man game with Venom was great. "Oh oh! WE KNOW! WE KNOW!!!" "Alright Venom...Who's doing this?" "ummmmmm.....THE SUB-MARINER!"[/quote]Nope, just me and my clone.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This really is the old west! I just saw a tumbleweed.

Oh wait. That was just Shrike's dusty old ass. :lol:[/quote]Wow, that's so original, I don't think my pet dino has heard that one yet. :roll:

Interview went well. Seems like a great place to work.

"Do you have any prior social engagements. For example we have a guy here that gets every Thursday off to play pool in a league. If you do we have no problem giving you a night off to do stuff"

Compared to golden corral "You ain't above cleaning is you boy?"

Said he's interviewing 20 people two will get hired two weeks from now. I hope I'm one of them.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Is this the OTT?[/QUOTE]
This is OTT.

I don't know what there is to do today. Thinking about seeing Transformers.

Modern Physics
AP Calculus BC (and Differential Equations/Discrete Math)
AP Japanese IV
AP Chemistry
Communications Applications
AP Environmental Science
AP English IV (Literature) Topics
SPECASGNC (Office Aid)

My classes for next year.
fuckers didn't give me Research Practicum (the internship class) or Music and Revolution or Contemporary Issues or Amateur Radio.
I know that I'm going to drop the office aid "class," for anything else (hell, even an off period). I have to see if I can contact my school before the year starts and see if I can at least get the intership class.

[quote name='Eviltude']This is OTT.

I don't know what there is to do today. Thinking about seeing Transformers.[/quote]
Are you sure? Cause I heard it was that other thread looking for the other thread by the brother of slidecage.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Lucky bitch.[/QUOTE]Teacher is a total ass hat though, to the point where I would drop the class if I didn't want to go into international work.

Unrelated: Man vs Wild marathon on the Discover Channel if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Teacher is a total ass hat though, to the point where I would drop the class if I didn't want to go into international work.
[/quote]

I'd have killed to be able to take any japanese in my gradeschool years.
Now I'm willing to pay to take a class at a local community college, but they don't ever fucking offer it.

Learning Japanese is a bitch, at least without instruction and something to force you to practice.

Looks like the cops here are getting their jollies off on giving out of state students tickets for having out of state license plates. :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']all hail the future mod...[/quote]

I can already feel myself submitting to dallow's power. [/keen impression]

hi OTT. had a bad day. anyone have anything that might cheer me up? if it's in your pants, it doesn't count.

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT. had a bad day. anyone have anything that might cheer me up? if it's in your pants, it doesn't count.[/quote]
Um, it's my birthday and that makes me happy. It should make you happy too.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Um, it's my birthday and that makes me happy. It should make you happy too.[/quote]

happy birfday! :signs the birthday song really badly:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Unrelated: Man vs Wild marathon on the Discover Channel if anyone is interested.[/quote]Anyone know the name of that other show that is pretty much the same concept as this one except that he is alone without a camera crew?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I can already feel myself submitting to dallow's power. [/keen impression][/quote]

:lol:

That was the best excuse ever.

He just realized that with Kayden and Zew against the ban, he'd seem like more of a victim if he agreed.

[quote name='DT778']Anyone know the name of that other show that is pretty much the same concept as this one except that he is alone without a camera crew?[/quote]

Survivorman

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT. had a bad day. anyone have anything that might cheer me up? if it's in your pants, it doesn't count.[/quote]Of course I do. I'd do anything in my power to get rid of your bad day and make it a good one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course I do. I'd do anything in my power to get rid of your bad day and make it a good one.[/quote]

Damn. There really is an "S" on your chest!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I think I'm making up for the last 6 years of my life in fast forward.
So far, not a bad thing.[/quote]

Aren't you supposed to slowmo the good parts and fast forward the bad?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I think I'm making up for the last 6 years of my life in fast forward.
So far, not a bad thing.[/quote]

How's it going with the married chick?

So far, not a bad thing.[/QUOTE]
New jacket?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']fuck, my buddy just called me and told me there's a free Lupe show downtown tonight but I'm sick as a dog. fuck fuck fuck[/QUOTE]
fuck that, suck it up and get your ass out there.

Don't let me hear you bitched out

[quote name='zewone']fuck that, suck it up and get your ass out there.

Don't let me hear you bitched out[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how bad I want to go, but I have a fucking fever and I wish the only cure was more Lupe, but it's probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back