Teen Gang Forces Mom, 12-Year-Old Son to Have Sex

[quote name='whoknows']I hate to say this but

That's hot! :hot:

Not really ;) And someone was bound to say it if it wasn't me :p
[/quote]

Only a jackass would say something like that.

I thought the pool disembowelment from yesterday would be the worst for a while..... wrong.

I'm with Zewone on this one.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Ewwwww, the son must have gotten aroused too:whistle2:#:whistle2:# to have sex with his own mom:puke:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget.. he was 12 years old. At 12 a good strong gust of wind will do it. It also says he was "involved in the sexual assault" not neccesarily that he raped her.

[quote name='ITDEFX']i really hope they give them the death penalty for this.[/quote]

It is Florida, so I'm sure the penalty will be pretty severe. The death penalty is unlikely, though, since they didn't murder anyone.

[quote name='ITDEFX']i really hope they give them the death penalty for this.[/quote]

Karma says they certainly deserve no mercy.

[quote name='shieryda']It is Florida, so I'm sure the penalty will be pretty severe. The death penalty is unlikely, though, since they didn't murder anyone.[/quote]

It had better be a long time whatever it is.

Oh they'll get theres. I'm pretty sure the little asshole of a 14 year old boy will be mighty tempting for the other inmates. I only hope they put these boys in with the adults. Let 'em get ass raped to death.

A perfect example of bad parenting manifesting itself. If that boy's parents had done a decent job of raising him, he would have found the thought of such a horrible act as appalling as we do. Someone should impose a one child limit in the projects!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oh they'll get theres. I'm pretty sure the little asshole of a 14 year old boy will be mighty tempting for the other inmates. I only hope they put these boys in with the adults. Let 'em get ass raped to death.[/QUOTE]

That's more or less what I was going to say. Throw them to the fucking wolves.

sounds pretty personal to be random. either they met the mom previously and decided to do something to her or maybe they knew the son and wanted to get at him. either way thats some seriously sick shit all of those involved should be raped themselves repeatedly and then set on fire and then shot.

Wow. The suspect looks more cold hearted than any other serial killer or rapist. I hope he gets what he deserves in whatever prison type setting he lands in.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Wow, Adam Carolla is once again correct that every fucked up thing in the U.S. comes from Florida[/QUOTE]

I loved that segment on Loveline.

I heard this story the first time it was called 'Japan invades China".

Learn some history. It's not like this is the first time this has happened and back then it happened en masse. Rape on Nanking.

The world is actually a better place than it used to be. It just doesn't mean that there aren't douchebags out there that you shouldn't be careful of. Whatever horrible thing you can think of, people will do it. That's life.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I heard this story the first time it was called 'Japan invades China".

Learn some history. It's not like this is the first time this has happened and back then it happened en masse.[/QUOTE]

Yeah!

[quote name='evanft']I loved that segment on Loveline.[/QUOTE]

Likewise! Man I miss the old Adam-Corolla/Dr. Drew days :cry:

Back on topic: This is pretty fucking horrible.

[quote name='the ender']Someone should impose a one child limit in the projects![/quote]

AFUckingMen! That would be a good thing. If you live in the projects, then you can't have kids untill you can afford them. And not just for more government money.

[quote name='dastly75']Wow I hope Florida burns in hell and everyone who occupies it...[/QUOTE]
This would take out Jack Thompson. Two fer.

[quote name='the ender']A perfect example of bad parenting manifesting itself. If that boy's parents had done a decent job of raising him, he would have found the thought of such a horrible act as appalling as we do. Someone should impose a one child limit in the projects![/quote]

Have you lived in the projects?

[quote name='Zen Davis']I heard this story the first time it was called 'Japan invades China".

Learn some history. It's not like this is the first time this has happened and back then it happened en masse. Rape on Nanking.

The world is actually a better place than it used to be. It just doesn't mean that there aren't douchebags out there that you shouldn't be careful of. Whatever horrible thing you can think of, people will do it. That's life.[/quote]
True, but you can say that about anything. You can always look back to worse times in history, but that doesnt diminish the fact that this is a disgustingly horrible crime.

The world is actually a better place than it used to be. It just doesn't mean that there aren't douchebags out there that you shouldn't be careful of. Whatever horrible thing you can think of, people will do it. That's life.[/QUOTE]

I really can't figure out what the point of this post is. At all.

Does the fact that this isn't the first incident somehow lessen the atrocity? It was fucked up then, it's fucked up now.

The world is actually a better place than it used to be. It just doesn't mean that there aren't douchebags out there that you shouldn't be careful of. Whatever horrible thing you can think of, people will do it. That's life.[/QUOTE]

I really can't figure out what the point of this post is. At all.

Does the fact that this isn't the first incident somehow lessen the atrocity? It was fucked up then, it's fucked up now. I don't think 'learning some history' is going to make this any easier to swallow.

[quote name='help1']True, but you can say that about anything. You can always look back to worse times in history, but that doesnt diminish the fact that this is a disgustingly horrible crime.[/quote]
I was responding to 'the world is coming to an end' posts. It's extremely sick - but it doesn't deserve that end of the world tripe. Rest assured this teenager is going to end up shanked sooner rather than later for his actions, but other than the fact he is in cuffs, I honestly believe that he just doesn't give a fuck.

And know something has happened before does make it easier to swallow, or at least get your head around.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Likewise! Man I miss the old Adam-Corolla/Dr. Drew days :cry:

Back on topic: This is pretty fucking horrible.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, those were the Golden Days, but I think Adam Carolla Show is still pretty good

Loveline on the other hand, is just lame. Stryker's not really that interesting to listen to, he's too polite

bread's done
Back