Play Jenga with your Wii

ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL OLLAMAMAMA
This would be fun for a budget price, though. I could imagine picking this up in some 2011 Circuit City clearance for 2.96.

Looks like the perfect game for a 500-1000 point (OK, I'll be generous and say 1000) Wii shop download to me, but I'm sure it will be at least $29.99...

It does look like it could make a good Wii Ware game and no doubt that it will use the remotes mechanics well (nunchuk for rotating?). Looks like the physics are working nice. Seems like it could be fun.

But then again real Jenga is like $20.. but for whatever they charge you save 5 minutes from stacking it yourself and the need to find someone to play with.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL OLLAMAMAMA
This would be fun for a budget price, though. I could imagine picking this up in some 2011 Circuit City clearance for 2.96.[/QUOTE]

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Laugh Out Loud On Laugh Laugh Ass My Ass My Ass My Ass.

Yeah. I dig it.

[quote name='snipegod']Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Laugh Out Loud On Laugh Laugh Ass My Ass My Ass My Ass.

Yeah. I dig it.[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='snipegod']Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Laugh Out Loud On Laugh Laugh Ass My Ass My Ass My Ass.

Yeah. I dig it.[/quote]

:applause:

But...when you play Jenga, you need to be able to test different blocks and see how loose they are. How do you do that with a stylus or the Wiimote? Me no understand.

When reading this I'm reminded of Steve Race, former head of Atari of Europe (and later of Sony of America during the PS1 era, before it launched).

When Atari asked him if Atari of Europe would be intrested in marketing a version of Video Rubik's Cube in his region, he took less then two seconds to say "Absolutely Not!" The person was confused as to why Steve could make such a quick, and seemingly rash decision. Race matter-of-factly said "You have to explain to me why a $30 electronic version is better then a $4 original version that is more portable, more playable, and has better graphics." And of course, Video Cube for the Atari 2600 was a disaster.

These people are going a little nuts with these Wii games.

[quote name='Chaz']But...when you play Jenga, you need to be able to test different blocks and see how loose they are. How do you do that with a stylus or the Wiimote? Me no understand.[/QUOTE]

they'll probably make the wiimote vibrate ever so slightly to let you know whether or not you should be pulling that block or something. at least i'd think they would.

Yeah. I dig it.[/QUOTE]
I'm glad to see what I said made sense. ;)

how the hell is this one of the first wiimotion board/party type games? The wiimote isnt as precise as you need to be to play jenga, and pushing forward/pulling back mechanics are unreliable if elebits is any indication.

How did we not get super wii version yahtzee with real die rolling mechanics before this?

bread's done
Back