CheapyD and Defender = Coolest guys ever. Thank you so much.

Ledhed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I didn't want to make a thread about this, but I simply must call out just how awesome Cheapy and Defender are. I simply don't know how to thank them enough. Cheapy just told me that I won the $200 VGD.com certificate. But that isn't what this is about. This is about how awesome these two men are. I am forever indebted to them. Thank you so much guys.

I'd like to hear the rest of the CAG community's thoughts on how cool these guys are. Right now, I sit in awe of their coolness. Please tell us why you love CAG, Cheapy, and Defender. They truly are awesome. Ok, I'll shut up now. Thanks again guys.

Congratulations, Ledhed! :) ..and yes, those two guys are all right. This is a groovy web site.

They're cool guys and all...but forever indebted? That's a little too much for me. That should be reserved for someone saving your life or something.

Congrats to Ledhed - it's nice to see the gift certificate go to a CAG regular instead of a person with one post. :)

As far as CheapyD and defender go...they've given us a brilliant website. I've saved money because of the deals, and I've had fun posting on the boards. For what it's worth, they've both got my thanks.

Are you going to give away half of your winnings to the best post explaining why we love CAG, Cheapy and Defender? :wink:

Any immediate purchases that you know are going to be made with your winnings?

What's funny, is that you say that this thread isn't about them, yet say you're "forever indebted" to them. I doubt you would've made this thread if you hadn't of won.

And yeah, they're both awesome guys. Defender's especially cool because those XBox Live beta starter kits rock.

cheapy has provided me with a whole new game collection, and defender has provided me with an awesome price on the best system switcher to play them all through. so yeah, they're pretty great.

[quote name='Scorch']What's funny, is that you say that this thread isn't about them, yet say you're "forever indebted" to them. I doubt you would've made this thread if you hadn't of won.

And yeah, they're both awesome guys. Defender's especially cool because those XBox Live beta starter kits rock.[/quote]

I was saying this thread isn't about me winning. I didn't want anyone to think I made this thread to say "Whoo hoo! I won and you didn't!" Next time, read it a little closer. :wink:

Thanks everyone, I'm still kind of in shock about it. I almost feel like I don't deserve it. But I'm damn glad to have it.

Now, this thread is about how awesome Cheapy and Defender are. Let's stay on topic! :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scorch']What's funny, is that you say that this thread isn't about them, yet say you're "forever indebted" to them. I doubt you would've made this thread if you hadn't of won.

And yeah, they're both awesome guys. Defender's especially cool because those XBox Live beta starter kits rock.[/quote]

I was saying this thread isn't about me winning. I didn't want anyone to think I made this thread to say "Whoo hoo! I won and you didn't!" Next time, read it a little closer. :wink:

Thanks everyone, I'm still kind of in shock about it. I almost feel like I don't deserve it. But I'm damn glad to have it.

Now, this thread is about how awesome Cheapy and Defender are. Let's stay on topic! :wink:[/quote]

That's rite, u dont deserve it I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jokes aside, congrats, and yes, Cheapy and Defender are awesome

[quote name='punqsux']maaaaan...i was hoping slidecage would win!![/quote]

lol i really didnt need another 200 bucks in unopen games lying around the house

congrats! I was kind of hopeing to see a "noob" win it as smurf and others call us just to stick it in their face.I am considered a "noob" and been here a hell lot longer than some with 2000 post that is stupid!

[quote name='Ledhed']Thanks everyone, I'm still kind of in shock about it. I almost feel like I don't deserve it. But I'm damn glad to have it.
[/quote]You're damn right you don't. Give it to me. :evil:

If it weren't for cheapy i wouldn't have as many games that i do have or all this money at gamerush.

there is a topic about Led winning the contest, this is the "CheapyD and Defender RULE!!!" thread

Sure Cheapy and Defender are cool... but they arent as cool as

carlito.jpg

CarLito Carribean CooL

bread's done
Back