Need Help from CAG's near Vacaville, California ***NOT A DEAL***

Johniel1310

CAG Veteran
Hi all... First of all, let me apologize if I posted it in the wrong thread. If so, please point me in the right direction.

I'm in desperate need of some help from you guys near Vacaville, CA

My Wife's best friend lives in the area and he's desperately trying to find a 360 Elite. They asked for my help in finding him one, but I don't know the area or what stores are there in the area...

Can anyone have any tips or point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks in advance,

- Johniel

[quote name='Brian9824']its called store locaters on websites. Bestbuy, Circuit City, etc.[/QUOTE]

store locators and a telephone

[quote name='Doomed']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55
You might be able to get this moved from here to there.
Regional deals would be best. You might be able to get one online.
Be prepared to have everyone yell at you about how this isn't a deal. I'll do it first!:D

Thanks OP, in for 5, gonna resell 2 on ebay for profit!:cool:[/quote]

Thatns Doomed for the helpful reply... Who can I contact to move the post to the proper Forum?

Also, I have checked most B&M Sites (BestBuy, Circuit City, etc) as well as On-Line Sites like Amazon, and they are sold out... hence the need to post here. I wouldn't have posted if I didn't do some of the legwork first.

If you haven't tried this Target call them, it show in stock on the tracker, that doesn't mean they have it for sure, but worth a try. let me know if it works out or not. Have a good day.

Target

Address:

2059 Cadenasso Dr
Fairfield CA, 94533

Phone:
(707) 426-1105

[quote name='fshaia']If you haven't tried this Target call them, it show in stock on the tracker, that doesn't mean they have it for sure, but worth a try. let me know if it works out or not. Have a good day.

Target

Address:
2059 Cadenasso Dr
Fairfield CA, 94533

Phone:
(707) 426-1105[/quote]

Well you are a God send!!! You ROCK!!! I checked Target.com this morning, but they didn't show any Elite Consoles on the Hardware Page and when I did a search only the controller, batteries, etc came up in the search!!! How did you find it on the Target site?!?!? :applause:

ANYWAY, you were right!!! They had 1 in stock and they have put it aside for him. My wife's calling him right now to go pick it up... :bouncy:

Thanks a bunch!!! Your help is greatly appreciated by all of us!!!

Glad to help out, I used itrackr.com, not the Target site. It would be nice if people would try and help other people out, instead of just saying smart A** remarks on this thread. I have to say I envy you for being up there by the wine country, one of my favorite places in CA. Have a good one !

[quote name='fshaia']Glad to help out, I used itrackr.com, not the Target site. It would be nice if people would try and help other people out, instead of just saying smart A** remarks on this thread. I have to say I envy you for being up there by the wine country, one of my favorite places in CA. Have a good one ![/quote]

fshaia, you have just become my new best friend! :cool:

I had no clue about itrackr.com, thanks for sharing that tid-bit of information it's actually on my favorites now. ;) I really didn't know about tracker sites, so I'm glad for the share!

Yeah, I agree with the remarks comments, but, I just ignored them... In any case, what made this so difficult was the fact that I'm in Orlando, FL and he is CA... I have no idea, but since he was having so many issues they asked me since I have "a knack for finding hard to find things." Well... little do they know that my secret is good people like you and Doomed... :)

Again, thanks to both of you... My wife and her friend are very appreciative. So am I!!!

bread's done
Back