[Canada] EB Promo July

Ranzo

CAGiversary!
Get a FREE Movie Ticket (Cineplex Enterainment, Empire Theatres)
-
Get a Mail in voucher for every used Game you buy
Max games per receipt is 10
No Limit on price
Must mail in original receipt NO copies
*any receipt accpeted between June 3rd to August7th
*must be used be May '08
*1 voucher for every game on the reciept buy 3 games get 3 vouchers.
Coupon
-
Cineplex has a gift coupon package you can buy. Not sure on the price but it has a 10$ off anything for EB.

Systems
-
New PS3 - 549.99 W/ 5 Bluray movies - www.bluraysavings.com
New NDS Lite w/ Brain Age - 159.99$ - > Augest 21st system and Brain Age 2 for 159.99$
New XB360 w/ Forza 2 and WWE 07 or DoA Extreme 2 - 499.99$
Trade in 1 game worth 8$ or more and get Gears of War FREE (On same receipt as the system)
New PS2 w/ one of ATV 4, Tourist Trophy, Ape Escape 3 - 159.99$
50% extra trade in value on games and acc put towards the PS3.
Over New GBA 29.99$
Over New GBA w/ Pokemon crystal 29.99$
Over New GBA w/ Ereader 29.99$
Over New GBA Micro 29.99$

USED
-
System Deal Over
-
Trade More Get More

Trade in 3 and get an extra 10$
Trade in 5 and Get an extra 20$
Trade in 10 and get an extra 50$
Max up to 100$ extra. Min Value on Trade is 2$

* Games need to be worth 8$ or more for system promo's
* Games Under 8$ will NOT be bumped up to 10$. (That deal is over)
-
Trade in 10 items or more and get and extra 10% (This is always on and I am sure most stores have forgot.)

Games on Sale
-
360 - Eragon 9.99$
360 - NCAA 07 9.99$
360 - Xmen 3 19.99$

Trade 3 Deals

-
Games must be worth 8$ or more.
PC Games only accepted for PC Games.
[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]
Assassin's Creed Xbox360, PS3, DS
Halo 3 Xbox360
NBA Live'08 Wii
Mass Effect Xbox360
Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3
Metriod prime Wii (Do not forget to fill out the ballot for the samus statue)
Super Smash Wii
Maddon 08
NHL 08 [/FONT]

[quote name='Griptor']July ;]

And again what the heck, where's Metroid for the trade 3 deal! :([/quote]

HaHa July! thx. I will look into adding metriod for the trade deal.

[quote name='Griptor']July ;]

And again what the heck, where's Metroid for the trade 3 deal! :(

Thanks for the info.[/quote]my thoughts exactly

so trade any 3 games with min of $8 tiv credit? can you trade 2 ds games and a wii game for a wii game?

anyone know the TIV for spectrobes

Any news on Virtua Fighter 5 for trade 3? It comes out in August.
Other games:
Madden 08 (also August)
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata

[quote name='GeorgeC']so trade any 3 games with min of $8 tiv credit? can you trade 2 ds games and a wii game for a wii game?

anyone know the TIV for spectrobes[/quote]

Yes. I traded in a DS game, a Wii game, and a GameCube game for BioShock 360 ^_^

Yay they have the movie ticket promo! Time to find uber-cheap games!

Waiting for RV/BBV promos to see if the Trade-3 is worth it.

I saw the DS+Brain Age sign at a local EBG on Friday.

hey ranzo? quick question, i had traded 3 $8+ games for Pokemon Battle Revolution at one of my local EB's, and i was wondering if could return the game and swap the credit to a preorder for metroid prime 3 corruption, i still have the receipt and everything, just not sure if they'll take it

[quote name='maigoyume']hey ranzo? quick question, i had traded 3 $8+ games for Pokemon Battle Revolution at one of my local EB's, and i was wondering if could return the game and swap the credit to a preorder for metroid prime 3 corruption, i still have the receipt and everything, just not sure if they'll take it[/quote]

No, you opened it and if you have not opened it then you can return it for the credit but it would only go towards trade 3 games, which metriod is not.

Well raided my local EBG for cheap games. No PS1 games. Only found one GBC game for $2.99, and a bunch of old old PC games for $0.99 and $1.99. The N64 games were all $14.99(!!!).

Unfortunately there were no discs for most of the old old PC games. =(

I did manage to find 7.

Madden 03 (PS2) $2.99
Mace Griffin (PS2) $2.99
MVP Baseball 03 (PS2) $1.99
Alias (XB) $2.99
NHL 03 (XB) $2.99
Black and White Expansion (PC) $1.99
Unreal Tournament 03 (PC) $1.99

Total was $16.13, with my Edge card (10% off.) Add in the $0.52 stamp, and it's about $2.38 a ticket.

Definitely hunt around for old sports titles: those are your best bets.

We'll see how much TIV I get for them. =P

[quote name='Ranzo']Coupon
-
Cineplex has a gift coupon package you can buy. Not sure on the price but it has a 10$ off anything for EB.[/quote]

My brother has a pile of those coupons, it's not $10 off anything. You need a $50 minmum purchase to get $10 off pre-played games, accesories or systems. So it's basically a 20% off coupon. It comes in a coupon package that costs $30 that comes with 4 movie passes and some other $10 coupons (I only remember there's one for Roots).

[quote name='Ranzo']No, you opened it and if you have not opened it then you can return it for the credit but it would only go towards trade 3 games, which metriod is not.[/quote]hmm.......alright thanks, guess i'll wait a little bit

Ranzo,
Are games like Eragon, The Game of the day/ week or will they be on sale for the entire month?
Is the game of the day coming back this year?

Just thought I'd throw it out there that Eragon for the 360 has a TiV @ BBV of 24 dollars. Do with that info as you may.... ;)

[quote name='Ranzo']Get a FREE Movie Ticket (Cineplex Enterainment, Empire Theatres)
-
Get a Mail in voucher for every used Game you buy
Max games per receipt is 10
No Limit on price
Must mail in original receipt NO copies
*any receipt accpeted between June 3rd to August7th
*must be used be May '08[/quote] Anybody know if we're supposed to send in multiple vouchers?
I bought a couple games from the Metrotown EB and they gave me a couple vouchers, which I filled out and sent in with their reciept. Today I just got a pile of stuff from Oakridge and they only gave me 1 voucher.

Logically you'd only need one, but I want to make sure I didn't get ripped off...

I don't know. I've heard excellent things about Bio Shock. Don't know if I should book it down.

Those big metal SCUBA metal monster-like figures scare the hell out of me.

[quote name='ragnar14']Anybody know if we're supposed to send in multiple vouchers?
I bought a couple games from the Metrotown EB and they gave me a couple vouchers, which I filled out and sent in with their reciept. Today I just got a pile of stuff from Oakridge and they only gave me 1 voucher.

Logically you'd only need one, but I want to make sure I didn't get ripped off...[/quote]

1 voucher per used game. I tried to get more vouchers (in case I lost some), but the clerk wouldn't budge.

[quote name='Griptor']

And again what the heck, where's Metroid for the trade 3 deal! :(

[/quote]

I have no word yet, I do know there will be a ballet box for people that pre order. The winner will get a metriod statue. I do not know how big or if it is of Samus.

[quote name='imcrazy']Just thought I'd throw it out there that Eragon for the 360 has a TiV @ BBV of 24 dollars. Do with that info as you may.... ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip, I picked up a couple copies of the game today and I now have enough for a Wii, if thats what I want to get.

Probably going to trade in Odin Sphere and Super Paper Mario towards a PS3... a nice $99 (with the 50% bump) off.

Tried to trade my games back in today... the clerk checked every game (so picky) and said I'd have to pay him to take it, because the games had $0.25-0.50 TIV and there were scratches which imposed a $2 penalty. What a load of bull: I never played them; they were sold to me like that.

I kept them, of course. I could use some DVD cases and coasters. :D

If they have scratches return them for store credit :p Just becasue you've gotten movie tickects doesn't mean their pre-played warrenty is void.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Tried to trade my games back in today... the clerk checked every game (so picky) and said I'd have to pay him to take it, because the games had $0.25-0.50 TIV and there were scratches which imposed a $2 penalty. What a load of bull: I never played them; they were sold to me like that.

I kept them, of course. I could use some DVD cases and coasters. :D[/quote]good on ya bro :applause:

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Tried to trade my games back in today... the clerk checked every game (so picky) and said I'd have to pay him to take it, because the games had $0.25-0.50 TIV and there were scratches which imposed a $2 penalty. [/quote]

Eb does not charge refurb on games that are less then the refurb cost.

I did the trading deal for the new PS3... where you get %50 more credit for your stuff. I brought a lot of games and wrote down what they were willing to give in credit. I'll list it here for ppl as an updated value.

This is the list as of July 23rd (when I did the trading). These values DO NOT reflect the 50% bump up towards the Ps3- it's just reg values all of you can get:

- Virtua Tennis 3 (360) $12.00
- Command and Conquer 360- $44.00
-MLB 2k7 360- $27.00
- COD3 360- $10.00

[quote name='Ranzo']I have no word yet, I do know there will be a ballet box for people that pre order. The winner will get a metriod statue. I do not know how big or if it is of Samus.[/quote]the fllyer shows that the winner will receive this statue

PA.78366.001.jpg

[quote name='Ranzo']NDS Lite 139.99$
2 for 20/30/40 is coming back for Aug[/quote]

any idea if it'll include handheld games?

bread's done
Back