$140 Toys R Us Gift Card & $25 Best Buy Gift Card -- WTB PS3!

Boss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Currently have:
$100 ToysRUs Gift Card
$40 ToysRUs Gift Card
$25 Best Buy Gift Card

Will trade it all for a PS3!

---------------------------------------------------------

My Updated list of Available / Wanted Games can be found here: http://gametz.com/usertab/Boss/tab/Games.html

PM me or Post here. Will check all lists!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in:
Resident Evil 2 (Dreamcast)
[quote name='Segasonic01']please CML for Street Fighter the movie for Saturn[/quote]

[quote name='Segasonic01']was that it? I'm still playing that.[/quote]
I rechecked and saw also:

Mario Kart 64 (Player's Choice)
Super Smash Bros

thanks m8.

:bouncy:
[quote name='refusedchaos']bump

kudos on having a compete Turok: Dinosaur Hunter..i loved that game[/quote]

[quote name='jaysapathy']Pff, boy, we could have had ourselves a nice trade! You should have said something! :bouncy:[/quote]

Ha, sorry I am trying to get rid of some extras now to recover some cash I spent on games.

[quote name='cheapfitzguy']what kinda price you lookin for? ballpark range[/quote]
Shoot me a PM with an offer of what you think would be fair. Thanks

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']rawr,,,, bowser!!

cml for:
  1. Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle
  2. Star Fox
[/quote]

Sorry I rather sell it all in one big package just so I dont get stuck with something I can niether sell nor trade. Hope u understand.

what's your asking price? (i dont want it, im just wondering to save people the trouble of asking, sorry if you listed it already..lol)

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']what's your asking price? (i dont want it, im just wondering to save people the trouble of asking, sorry if you listed it already..lol)[/quote]

I have no idea, I am hoping ~$90. I posted this on other sites so I will see what people offer and go from there.

bread's done
Back