Free Dagger for July - King of Swords

DrNo

CAGiversary!
Just in case anyone missed the Swords givaway last month, King of Swords is giving away free Daggers this month.

All you need to do is simply blogging about the offer, in the same way this post does. They offer many different types of swords, like medieval swords and samurai swords, and daggers, like marquis daggers and cavalier daggers.

The official rules can be viewed here: www.kingofswords.com/blog.php

You should participate in these offers now, I'm sure they will stop them after they are ranked #1 on the popular search engines.

I like how EVERY SINGLE link in your post, save the very last one (for a total of five), goes directly to "http://www.kingofswords.com".

[quote name='PyroGamer']I like how EVERY SINGLE link in your post, save the very last one (for a total of five), goes directly to "http://www.kingofswords.com".[/quote]

dude, thats the point

[quote name='LarryGe']

[quote name='PyroGamer']I like how EVERY SINGLE link in your post, save the very last one (for a total of five), goes directly to "http://www.kingofswords.com".[/quote]

dude, thats the point[/quote]

Yeah, seriously. That's what he's supposed to do. Try reading the contest rules.

In for a dagger! Woo! I want number three.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']gamespot's blog thing should work, right?[/quote]
It should. I'm pretty sure some people used it in the last contest.

You can always try to find a "compatible" blog here: [G]free blog hosting -"blogger.com"[/G]

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']In for a dagger! Woo! I want number three.

It should. I'm pretty sure some people used it in the last contest.[/quote]

Alrighty, just sent the email. Hopefully it goes through and I get the dagger I want

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Did anyone get their confirmation yet?[/quote]

No, but I got an e-mail back telling me to resubmit mine. It said I needed more detail and to mention kingofswords.com in my post.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']gamespot's blog thing should work, right?[/quote]Yeah, it does. I used it and I got mine. I'm going to see if I could use Gamespot again, with almost the exact same body.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't think you can use the same blog twice, they have to be different ones.
That's what I figured.
I picked the 3rd and 4th.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you couldn't use the same blog twice, since the point of this promotion is to build up links to increase the placement of the main site on search engines. If you were to delete your post, lets say in frustration of not being able to participate, then this would work against KoS cause they wouldn't get the "vote" from your post. They would have also lost any earlier investments they may have made in you, like the sword contest they ran last month (if you got one).

KoS should really impose a time frame on how long you must keep the post before they ship out the swords (or whatever), which they may do after enough buzz and credibility is built. Google does a monthly tally of "votes", so KoS should at least wait 1.5 months before shipping out any blunt weapons of mass injuries. This way their investment at least shows some return in page ranking and most posts about the promotions would fall into archives and most likely left alone and intact.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Did anyone get their confirmation yet?[/quote]
I chose 3 and 1 and I only got the first email they sent out:

[quote name='KingOfSwords']Your Blog Contest Submission has been RECEIVED! Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation via email that your post is accepted. You will then receive your FREE DAGGER within 1-3 weeks. Thank You for participating![/quote]
72 hours have passed since Sunday, so I second the question... any confirmations?

- TJ

[quote name='shizomou']shipping confirmation or blog post confirmation? cuz i got the blog post confirmation[/quote]

shipping conf.

no one got it yet, which probably means they are working on it

[quote name='Miranda']No, but I got an e-mail back telling me to resubmit mine. It said I needed more detail and to mention kingofswords.com in my post.[/QUOTE]

I got this message too, updated my post, and then resubmitted and someone got back to me saying everything was good now.

I assume that they are just prepping for shipping. Even with the swords, the shipping confirmation was sorta out of the blue.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't think anyone got their shipping info yet so we don't know if it works.[/quote]

we know they WILL send us the daggers eventually, since last month most of us got free swords

[quote name='becuzimbrown']we know they WILL send us the daggers eventually, since last month most of us got free swords[/quote] He was asking about using the same blog though.

submitted mine on the same blog
as long as you have a PR2, you should be fine it said

anyways, i picked #3 then #4
i'm really hoping i get #3 though lol

didn't get my sword yet by the way :(

I used some blog site that deleted my account because I just used it for that. Which is spamming I guess?
So they sent me an email telling me I'd sent an invalid link.
I was too discouraged to try again.
I'm sure they have tons of Gamespot entries now.

bread's done
Back