Is there a cord to hook my Xbox up to my PC

I have the Xbox 360 one, but now that I moved it to a different room, I would like to hook something up to my monitor. Is there one where I can hook up my original Xbox to my PC monitor? (If anyone knows of a Gamecube one as well, let me know).

Thanks

If you don't mind going through composite, have USB 2.0, and don't run Vista, the Adaptec Gamebridge thing was available for $6 shipped from frys.com. It's out of stock now, but you might be able to buy one off someone on CAG.

If you want good image quality, going component->Vdigi or X2VGA2 is the best way to go. But I haven't seen these guys sell for much less than $60 shipped on ebay.

All the above applies to both xbox and gc.

I actually have the original x2vga. But in retrospect I shouldve gotten the vdigi because its a little more flexible and simple in design.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']Anything a little cheaper? ;P[/QUOTE]

that's the average price for a decent transcoder..... the cheap vga boxes (ones that convert composite or svideo) can be found for cheap (i bought 1 for the xbox, ps1/2, gamecube for $15) but are pure crap when it comes to quality. the xvga 2 looks good as it supports 1080p and has component inputs. i have both a vdigi and a key systems made one (i forgot the name) and they are crystal clear for xbox use.

bread's done
Back