WTF, kno OTT 4 TFN, LOL! -or- Free OTTea Bagging with Entrance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fucking awesome lighter. It looks like a cigarette, but it opens and bursts into flames!

You made it public domain. :lol:

And I think I've had some good titles when I was feeling benevolent.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I don't believe that's true. I don't think you're capable of a good title.

and you stole my OTTea bag! bastard![/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']Still on the line with 360 cust. support ... daaaaa anger[/QUOTE]They're probably a little backed up lately.

[quote name='Kayden']You guys know I make them this bad just to hear you bitch, right? :lol:

P.S. Thanks Kkake.[/quote]

I doubt the majority of this crowd will ever let you down...
icon_tetter.gif

[quote name='Kayden']You made it public domain. :lol:

And I think I've had some good titles when I was feeling benevolent.[/QUOTE] When have you ever felt benevolent, for even a moment? :whistle2:? :lol:

[quote name='Jobbercho']I'm glad I've never had my 360 die on me.. *knocks on wood*[/QUOTE]

1-in-3. 1-in-3 are estimated to fail. That makes you a winnar.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When have you ever felt benevolent, for even a moment? :whistle2:? :lol:[/QUOTE]

He's benevolent. But you have to realize his benevolance has a purpose. Sorta like kissing you while he's fucking you up the ass. His benevolance is the kissing part.

Just watch your backside. ;)

[quote name='Jobbercho']I'm glad I've never had my 360 die on me.. *knocks on wood*[/quote]
You just jinxed yourself.

[quote name='Rocko']lolol u got pwned lordwow, kuz it waz all kaps den it made it not all kaps m i rite..11[/quote]

Why, Rocko? :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Kayden's OTT FTL.[/quote]

Quick, call the next one so I can swoop in and make it before you! :D:D:D

Whats that xbox customer support advertisement message? Available to me on my 360 are casual games with a b x and y buttons right at my fingertips? Sign me up!

You kids and your crazy way of speaking. I don't even know what's going on anymore. :cry:

In other news, Lunar Knights is a sweet, sweet game. Play it.

[quote name='Rocko']Quick, call the next one so I can swoop in and make it before you! :D:D:D[/quote]
be quiet, boy wonder.

I shall make the next OTT.

it SHALL BE EPIC!

anonymous? more like ignoramous.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']There's nothing worse than a Kayden OTT. Except for maybe a Kayden OTTea Bag.[/QUOTE]Have you forgotten Commander Keen's?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Now there's a commercial hyping Beckham's arrival in the MLS?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Now there's a commercial hyping Beckham's arrival in the MLS?[/QUOTE]

I bought tickets for his game vs. Toronto FC. I can't wait.

HELL YES!!!!

...Atleast when it involves Bubbles and Candi in a vat of vanilla pudding.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']People care about wrestling?[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']I can't pick a best OTT...

I sat through 500 homoerrotic posts and incest jokes and all I got was the next OTT!

I had thOTT of a tOTTally awesome OTT title, but I forgOTT it.

1.21 gigawOTTs of pleasure. Now spam packer![/QUOTE]

That one is quality.

fuck me sideways!!! I spend nearly 2 hours on the phone to be told its gonna cost $100 for me to have my 360 repaired so I can play on Live again. Thats some major bullshit.

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck me sideways!!! I spend nearly 2 hours on the phone to be told its gonna cost $100 for me to have my 360 repaired so I can play on Live again. Thats some major bullshit.[/QUOTE]
I'd drive it to their place personally, get on top of the roof and throw it off to protest. I know they wouldn't care, but maybe, just maybe, people would get the point.

I doubt it though.

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck me sideways!!! I spend nearly 2 hours on the phone to be told its gonna cost $100 for me to have my 360 repaired so I can play on Live again. Thats some major bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Didn't the CS rep get the memo about the whole two year warranty extension and Microsoft paying for shipping and repair costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back