Free Games! Can be used to trade in for amazon.com credit! REALLY get anything free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBookerMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232737

Edit: If you receive a gift from amazon you can send it back as a gift and they'll give you the credit if you want like a wii game or a ps3 game or something. Or anything for that matter. Guitar Hero 2 for 360 gets a nice amount.
My Story

For years ive seen these refferal sites come and go. I've tried to do many and for some reason, i just never stuck around, they all kinda seemed too hard for me at the time. I was convinced that it was impossible for myself to get anything from these sites.

I stumbled into this board by accident 3 months ago and saw all the topics of people begging for someone to sign up under them and i thought same old shit. Most of these people would never get anything and it would only be a select few who ever got the required refferals. I was ready to leave the board....

Till i saw the topic.

Get a free 360 game in 10 mins? Ok, give it a look, what could hurt.

At first, i thought it was just like any other site, two refferals plus me doing one offer would get me a game. And i wasn't excited, i knew it'd be hard to get those refferals. Than i saw that you didn't need refferals. You could do two offers by yourself and get the game.

Hmmmm, this sparked my interest a little more. Than i started seeing pictures of people getting Guitar Hero 2.

At that point, i said hell, why not, and i signed up.

the first offer i did was the stamps and didn't get instant credit like it said and was discouraged and was ready to quit.

I left it alone for a week but said lemme give it one more chance. I signed up for Get Rich with google and to my suprise, it credited. I was making progress. I was half way there.

I signed up for body fit pro and....

I didn't get instant credit. I was bummed.

10 mins later....

CREDIT!

Could it be? Did i actually get a game? YES! I def did. I pretty much jumped around for the next 5 mins and picked up gears of war. I thought, that was so easy. It was no effort at all.

So than i said, why stop? I kept going, racking up at least a game a week for the past 6 weeks. These are what worked for me:

Get Rich with Google

BodyFit Pro

GE Critics Choice Entertainment

eAuction Tutor

Ultima Weight Loss Patch

Essential Living Weight Loss

Ultima Smile

True.com

Zoeta

Rising Star

Pure Health Hoodia

And you can too, theres no tricks, or begging or anything like that. You want a game, you do the offers, you get it, it's that simple.

and now, proof pics:

5y97gut.jpg

61l2y50.jpg

The Back
6cza0p5.jpg

With pad
4yoshms.jpg

68b9p1l.jpg

And i have another GH2 on it's way.

This thread is here to tell you YES it is possible.

Yea great job. I managed to rack up on like 13 games as well. Who can hate on TRAINN man? I finished everyone of their sites and got paid with no problems.

i did the stamp.com offer and its been a month and it hasn't been credited and also i want to do another offer but i don't have a card to use

Congrats, my story is similar to yours but happend last month, i've always looked at this site also. I then fell upon the zip/email offers thread, which I found out works so i skipped this site for now.

And yeah I also didn't believe you could make money from zip/emails by entering only 1 form of text. BUT THATS TRUE ALSO! I HAVE $500 paypal coming to me without spending anything! I even made a video tutorial on how easy it is to earn $1.

Referral sites have been getting serious lately...

what offers that are really cheap that i can do? because i did the stamp.com offer and it was nerver credited and i just did one offer that was really cheap and i would like to know if there was another one under $3?

anything under $2.24 because thats all i have on my card and i have 4.70 in my paypal that i can give to some if they have a card that i can use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back