mykevermin's Lookin' For an iPhone: Who Needs a Green?

mykevermin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (97%)
I'm looking to do Trainn or Free4me's iPhone program. PM me or post your offers in here. I'll go green for the highest offer.

EDIT: I do not suffer fools. I am not new to the freebie scene. If you want to make me a ludicrous offer, please refrain.

haha, i can vouch for the not new to the scene part.

myke taught me the ropes when i started working on my free 360...around oct 2005 was it?

started me on my path towards over $1,000 in free goods :D

thanks again myke, gl with the iphone

I recommend you do the iphone site from trainn.. It was my last and final site from trainn, so i put a top priority on it and finished it in a day and a half. But yea, they ACTUALLY have the iphone in hands and are actually shipping.

[quote name='JustBlaze']I recommend you do the iphone site from trainn.. It was my last and final site from trainn, so i put a top priority on it and finished it in a day and a half. But yea, they ACTUALLY have the iphone in hands and are actually shipping.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'm in no hurry. Trainn and Free4me are both very reliable, though.

Thanks for the kind words, Weedy. I think I topped out at $2300 in freebies before stopping, but that iPhone is both too sweet and too expensive.

Oh, and bump.

Apparently you didn't read the part where I said I was looking to do an *iPhone* program for *TraInn* or *Free4Me*. Thanks for clogging up my thread. Go spam in your own thread.

Sorry, it's TraInn and one referral only for one of those 360 games listed in the thread I posted above. Not from my tradelist.

bread's done
Back