Worst game trade?

Pepsi465

Banned
I left my Aim name on TGN (bad mistake) and this retard kept IMing me about buying Ninja Gaiden on PS3 even though it wasn't out yet (it was weeks ago). So I told the moron to send it first and the idiot sent me Ninja Gaiden for the original Xbox. To add insult to injury the jackass didn't even put a manual in it, and it took many weeks to get here (I just got the mail a few minutes ago). Needless to say, I'm not giving the idiot the $50 he asked for, I told him on AIM it was the wrong game and in his shitty ghetto slang here keeps saying it was and he keeps calling me names. He does not even know I have his adress and can report him to the police.What is the worst trade you've ever had to go through? Also, is trading on this forum safe so I DO NOT have to go through this again? I usually just trade on TGN but with retards like this over there I might trade here instead. Also, how often do people get ripped off here?

[quote name='Loyaltist Shinra']Anything during the Funcoland days:bouncy:[/QUOTE]Lol, I made one of the worst trades of my life at Funcoland. I let my copy of Shining Force III, on Sega Saturn, go for $40 (I could have made more later on, and I paid next to nothing for the game).

99% of us are good traders here, there are always those jerks who want to rip you off. Safe bet is to trade with someone with a high rating then you know you won't get screwed.

I checked the disc and it's very scratched and has lots of finger prints and crap on it. I signed on again and blocked the user, here's the last message he sent me:
______________________________________________________________u fukkin fagg ill kill ur azz if u odon sen da $50 i kno wher u @ punk bittch

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']just send the game back and be done with it[/quote]
Yeah I'm gonna just send it out sometime this week back to that moron. I just can't believe someone can be so stupid.Also why can't I post in the trading forum? It won't let me...

Why'd you tell him to send it if you knew it wouldn't be the right game?

Edit: You're too new to CAG. It makes you wait awhile since you can't be trusted.

I was curious to see what I would get, and thought he might have gotten an early copy or something. I might just keep the game and teach the idiot a lesson.

[quote name='Pepsi465']I left my Aim name on TGN (bad mistake) and this retard kept IMing me about buying Ninja Gaiden on PS3 even though it wasn't out yet (it was weeks ago). So I told the moron to send it first and the idiot sent me Ninja Gaiden for the original Xbox. To add insult to injury the jackass didn't even put a manual in it, and it took many weeks to get here (I just got the mail a few minutes ago). Needless to say, I'm not giving the idiot the $50 he asked for, I told him on AIM it was the wrong game and in his shitty ghetto slang here keeps saying it was and he keeps calling me names. He does not even know I have his adress and can report him to the police.What is the worst trade you've ever had to go through? Also, is trading on this forum safe so I DO NOT have to go through this again? I usually just trade on TGN but with retards like this over there I might trade here instead. Also, how often do people get ripped off here?[/QUOTE]
... why did you even go through with the deal?

I hope you are kidding, because if you are not, I'm positive that CAG trading is not going to be for you.

[quote name='Pepsi465']I was curious to see what I would get, and thought he might have gotten an early copy or something. I might just keep the game and teach the idiot a lesson.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pepsi465']I was curious to see what I would get, and thought he might have gotten an early copy or something. I might just keep the game and teach the idiot a lesson.[/quote]

Well, it's a grey area but keeping the game could be seen as "stealing" esp if he decides to involve the police.

I say send it back, and just learn the lesson that if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

[quote name='Pepsi465'] I might just keep the game and teach the idiot a lesson.[/quote]

CAG isn't for you. Please move along and never trade here thanks!

[quote name='Pepsi465'] I might just keep the game and teach the idiot a lesson.[/QUOTE]

wow what a jerk....never look at my TL please....maybe he got confused since ninja gaiden was done 3 times....give the poor guy a break

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Was it this guy?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128429[/quote]
YES it was that bafoon. I cant believe he trades here too, you all should ban him from this forum.I asked him ove and over if its for Playstation 3 and he said yes. I would send the game back but he kept threatening me and was being a general idiot. I may or may not keep the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote:Originally Posted by refusedchaos wow what a jerk....never look at my TL please....maybe he got confused since ninja gaiden was done 3 times....give the poor guy a break shut up, i gave him a picture of ninja gaiden stigma and asked him if that was it, he said yes. i said are you sure? he said yes. i said did you get it early? he said yes.if i send the game back it will be later this week. at least since i blocked him he cant send me retarded ims anymore....

[quote name='refusedchaos']wow what a jerk....never look at my TL please....maybe he got confused since ninja gaiden was done 3 times....give the poor guy a break[/quote]
shut up, i gave him a picture of ninja gaiden stigma and asked him if that was it, he said yes. i said are you sure? he said yes. i said did you get it early? he said yes.

[quote name='Pepsi465'] shut up, i gave him a picture of ninja gaiden stigma and asked him if that was it, he said yes. i said are you sure? he said yes. i said did you get it early? he said yes.if i send the game back it will be later this week. at least since i blocked him he cant send me retarded ims anymore....[/QUOTE]

damn, dude chill out....but its still gives u no right to keep his game.....just send it back...

[quote name='refusedchaos']damn, dude chill out....but its still gives u no right to keep his game.....just send it back...[/quote]
ok i guess i will. I am still deciding. I'll do it sometime this week i guess... if someone called you names would you still give them your game back?

[quote name='Pepsi465']ok i guess i will. I am still deciding. I'll do it sometime this week i guess... if someone called you names would you still give them your game back?[/quote] You sound like a little kid. Of course I would give it back because it's their property. If the guy knows your adress he can probably call the police and give them your address. Even if you can't get in legal trouble, it's just the right thing to do.

Ya dude just give it back, what is that game worth, like 10 bux? It's not worth the hassle, it sounds like he is trying to bully you out of 50 bux, ie: he sent you a game that was ninja gaiden, but he knew it wasn't sigma, you get it and say that this isn't the game we talked about, and now he is trying to threaten you so you will say FINE just take the money.

if someone called you names would you still give them your game back?

It's not your game, you didn't pay for it.

The only thing that I would be pissed about here is the fact that you have to pay the postage to send the game back to the guy, (that and the fact that you had to listen to him)

Do yourself a favor, save all your emails or messages about the deal, take a picture of the game he sent you, and get a slip when you send it back to saying you did send it back. Cover yourself, he sounds like he might try to say you never paid or sent the game back.

PS - I have never had anything but good transactions on this site, I would trade here before I would trade on ebay.

I had two bad experiences.

1. Back in the early days of online game trading back when the PS2 first launched, went on some website (Forget the name, now defunct) and sent out a copy of the Sims (first one, it was new back then) for a copy of Fantavision on PS2 and never got it.

2. Recently on Ebay, I sent a $40 money order to a guy for a used copy of Ridge Racer 7 PS3, then the day after I mailed it he was "no longer registered" on ebay. Then I paid the $12 to western union to try and get my money back, they just sent me a letter saying that it was already cashed...i was tempted to go to the guys house (It is near my home town), but it was in the ghetto and I don't want to get shot.

Those are my worst experiences...

As far as trading in games...I tend to keep all my games (Have systems as far back as the Sega Master System and NES...so usually don't trade or anything...)

I was going to post this in another thread, but it got locked so I'll post it here.

From what I gather from his short time here, Pepsi465 is a scammer, pure and simple, and I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish with all these threads about his "trades." Every thread he makes is about how he's ripping people off or stealing from them and how it's actually their fault. He has a negative seller rating on tgn, and by his own admission on another thread he flat out lied about the specs of a laptop he sold, justifying it by saying that the buyer was just "too damn picky."

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144354

[quote name='panasonic']
Wait is the game you claimed was broken then a week later tried to sell it on tgn also? You also have a negative feedback on tgn for lying about laptop specs.
[/quote]

[quote name='Pepsi465']so what... who cares.... i might have exaggerated the facts a little bit but whatever. some people are just too damn picky about computer specs...[/quote]

Once this guy is able to trade here I'd stear clear of him.

And just so this post is at least semi on topic, I'd imagine anyone's trade with you that you've told us about would rank up there as their worst one.

bread's done
Back