Buy receiver for WaveBird without controller?

Cyb3-rr

CAGiversary!
I pulled my Wavebird out of storage to play MK on my Wii, and seem to have lost the receiver. Does anyone know where I can purchase a receiver without the controller? I even checked ebay and found nothing.

[quote name='erehwon']$15.95 at the Nintendo Store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just found that after I posted. After shipping it would be about $22.

Kinda steep for a simple receiver. Especially when people are finding wavebirds for less than $20 (wish I was that lucky).

It's been at least six months, but I was at a nearby pawn shop that was selling both pieces separately...I THINK the receiver was $8, I'll check for you this weekend.

[quote name='donut']It's been at least six months, but I was at a nearby pawn shop that was selling both pieces separately...I THINK the receiver was $8, I'll check for you this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, PM me if you have any luck

I got a used Wavebird a month or two ago from my local GameStop for about $13. This would be your best bet if you could find one for that cheap.

I second digging around at your local Gamestop or Gamecrazy. Just last week I found 2 wavebirds in pristine condition. They looked brand new, not even any joystick dust. Around 13 bucks each with Edge card!

Just returned from the pawn shop that had this a while ago, it's been sold...
But I did buy a wavebird reduced to $5 and a couple dreamcast games for $2 each...
now just need to find another dreamcast! lol

bread's done
Back