Global Website Monitoring

psychonaut

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a quick moment to offer a very cool and Free service to all of you.

As a webmaster of a couple of gaming sites (metagamers.com - currently in rebuild mode and ggotw.com) knowing when my site is down in addition to what my viewers experience in terms of response rates is very important to me.

I have teamed up with some very talented Engineers who have created a FREE Global Website Monitoring Service through the company YouMonitor.Us

Think of this service as a Neighborhood watch for websites that is secure, easy to use and community based. It's very easy to set up and the best part is YMU will monitor your website free of charge to make sure it's up, running and will alert you if it ever goes down or is slow to respond.

Reports, graphics and charts are all just a click away and the monitoring network is constantly growing at a rapid and global rate as more and more people sign up for this free service.

Our Website is currently undergoing a facelift so bear with us as we make it much more presentable but be assured that the brain and technology on the site is in full swing, secure and works.

Let me assure you there is no catch to this, we do not sell your info, spam you or do anything unethical. This service was created by a bunch of people just like you who saw the need for a community based Global Website Monitoring service.

Try it out and let me know what you think. All the details are located at
YouMonitor.Us

-Rick

as someone who has been here for almost 4 years i'm sure you realize that the referral ID in your link will likely get this post removed, and potentially your user account banned.

Guy's,

I am promoting the free service that I am building with this team of Engineers and I would like to know where our ref's are coming from.

I get no benefit, money, etc from this and as such I have removed the ref from the post.

On the Advertising comment; this is a FREE service with nothing for me or the company to gain other than expanding our peer to peer Global Website Monitoring network.

We are trying to promote something that is ground breaking, provides value, very cool, community based and Free.

I have been a member on this board for a long time and I am not trying to violate terms. Based on what I can see I have done everything within the limits. I apoligize if I offended anyone with a ref in the link (there are other reasons for them other than click through cash).

-Rick

bread's done
Back