***NO CC*** The OFFICIAL Cash.Free4Every1 CONGA! Join! Active Now! ***NO CC***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarokako

CAGiversary!
Relocated here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150238

This is how it works:

This conga is best described as a Group Conga Circle.

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links.
2. POST in THIS thread:
A. Name of person signed up under
B. Your email used when signing up
C. The offer your completed
D. Your referral link
3. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until they receive enough referrals to get their free gift.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next three will now be on top)

THIS CONGA IS FOR 3 Refs Only..

conga_top.jpg

tarokako (1/3)
greatest (1/3)

MetallicaRocka (0/3)

conga_bottom.jpg

Next in Line:

got game? (0/3)

cdubb998 (0/3)

DONE:
achokshi (3/3)

It Is A No Cc Site!!!! Do The Education Conneciton Offer! It Is One Full Credit! Hurry Up Before They Take If Off!

bump.. this site is so easy.. two EASY 1 credit offers, DO WHICH EVER ONE U LIKE .. EDUCATION CONNECTION OR ADVANCEMENT.. JUST ONCE U FINISH THE OFFER, CLICK ON THE TAB WHERE IT SAYS "I HAVE FINISHED THE OFFER".. COME ON PEOPLE..

thanks for signing up, also dont forget people once u finish the offer u have to click on "I finished this offer!" which is right under the offer, sometimes people forget it... the crediting is amazing in this site..

bump...come on people, it is one of the easiest and fastest NO CC (Credit Card) site out there! so why are you not joining?

ok im green now... but metallicarocka isnt. Metallicarocka try just clearing your cookies and do the education advancement offer (that one worked for me) and then make sure to click i finishd this offer.

I really don't get why people don't join this conga. The site is sooooo easy to get 1 full credit which you need. ITs AWESOME!! Come on join in!! Oh yeah i went green and it says the conga gets 3 people on top so why is there only two people on the list when there really should be 3? I did go green....

i agree with you achokshi!! i have no idea!! come on people join! it is the best no cc site out ther! ( like i said before)

yeah haha metallica still hasnt gone green yet and neither has cdub . Try ccleaner trick and make sure u click i finished this offfer after you finish it. I had to do both offers like 2 times with ccleaner until they got credited.. wow this is really a great site thank god you found this.

Hes inactive, he hasn't been here since the 28th.
Someone established might want to take over the conga, and exclude his link since he went inactive on you guys.

[quote name='Foladar']Hes inactive, he hasn't been here since the 28th.
Someone established might want to take over the conga, and exclude his link since he went inactive on you guys.[/quote]

any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back