The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
Reasons to Vote for the OTT:

• The OTT is, strangely enough, the most organized collective on CAG.
  • Strell had sex with your mom. Not twice, but thrice.
    and he didn't even call the bitch back.
  • The OTT makes Ms. TFN take her clothes off. (nsfw)
    new145.jpg
    new144.jpg

• Thanks to dallow, we know about the spammers before they themselves know.
  • We have several mods who frequent the OTT. Mods inside a mod. Holy shit!
  • There's a rabbit with a pancake on it's head.
  • We have a gun-obsessed horse.
  • The OTT will rule with an iron fist, but it will oh so gentle.

• We basically already rule CAG anyway, so we might as well make it known.

this OTT was a TFN/prmononoke collaboration.

Strell had sex with your mom 4 times. He would gone around a 5th time but he didn't want to hold up the line.

Thise guys on that webcast are absolute jokes. Cheapy and the guy next to him was fine. But the guy in the red shirt and the host was jacked up like the gus on the FAN from NY.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Let it be known that the OTT will be a greater mod than myke ever would be.[/quote]

Most definitely.

[quote name='dcfox']Is Myke really becoming a mod?[/quote]
No, he made a thread about having his own little campaign though.

At least, I hope not. It'd magnify his ego by 10,000.

[quote name='dcfox']Is Myke really becoming a mod?[/QUOTE]Nope. He seems to think so though, unless he's just joking around.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thise guys on that webcast are absolute jokes. Cheapy and the guy next to him was fine. But the guy in the red shirt and the host was jacked up like the gus on the FAN from NY.[/quote]I thought they were alright.

Just Cause is an alright game until you realize that the liberation and the side missions are all the fucking same shit. I'm just going to stick to the so far super easy story missions except for the coca crop destroying one, that one was a bitch and I actually had to retry it twice.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nope. He seems to think so though, unless he's just joking around.[/quote]

I'm all for it. Like I said, whatever this is about I say yes.

[quote name='Jkmetal']I'm all for it. Like I said, whatever this is about I say yes.[/quote]

Except myke and this OTT are not the same thing.

Get with the program or don't just walk around saying yes.

[quote name='dcfox']I think he'd be an okay mod.[/QUOTE]
I agree, but still...meh. I think we're fine without another mod (unless it's the OTT, of course).

[quote name='Rocko']Except myke and this OTT are not the same thing.

Get with the program or don't just walk around saying yes.[/quote]

Chill. I am obvioulsy joking. What happened to that other ott, damn, these things come and go quick.

[quote name='Jkmetal']Chill. I am obvioulsy joking. What happened to that other ott, damn, these things come and go quick.[/quote]

But this is not a joke. This is serious business.

And yes, they do come and go quick. Thank you for noticing.

[quote name='Rocko']No, he made a thread about having his own little campaign though.

At least, I hope not. It'd magnify his ego by 10,000.[/quote]

as only vegeta can eloquently put it

ef94b10807eaa3ded0b37b2380cce986.jpg

IT'S OVER NINE THOUUUUSSSANNNNND!!!!!

[quote name='Rocko']But this is not a joke. This is serious business.

And yes, they do come and go quick. Thank you for noticing.[/quote]

And with that, I begin another ott session on the right foot.

Ok, i can acept that this is serious, just what is the situation exactly?

[quote name='Jkmetal']And with that, I begin another ott session on the right foot.

Ok, i can acept that this is serious, just what is the situation exactly?[/QUOTE]What situation? It's just another OTT.

[quote name='Jkmetal']And with that, I begin another ott session on the right foot.

Ok, i can acept that this is serious, just what is the situation exactly?[/quote]
If you don't know by now there's no point in telling you. Just walk around with your serious face on all the time and you won't get into any trouble.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What situation? It's just another OTT.[/quote]
Just read Rocko and him back and forth, he actually listens to Rocko and thinks there is a situation. :roll:

So hungry OTT, be back later.

Circle Takes the Square is quite good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just read Rocko and him back and forth, he actually listens to Rocko and thinks there is a situation. :roll:[/QUOTE]Ah, I thought he was talking about the OTT.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Then we have succeeded.[/quote]

Oh, this isn't a new thing, i've been constantly in a state of fog around here for months, if you search, you might find my "what does the ott stand for" thread where I self owned my self spectalularly.

All I can say is better things to cry over than the demise of a name brand. People act like a brand this there friend or something. Its not.

[quote name='Jkmetal']Oh, this isn't a new thing, i've been constantly in a state of fog around here for months, if you search, you might find my "what does the ott stand for" thread where I self owned my self spectalularly.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Ah, Strell's antics never fail to put a smile on my face.

so apparently that pepsi465 guy got banned.
Just got a PM from 'Pepsiman'.

"you still want the guides? Im new and noticed you WANTED some from another user, i got the same ones."

[quote name='Pookymeister']so apparently that pepsi465 guy got banned.
Just got a PM from 'Pepsiman'.

"you still want the guides? Im new and noticed you WANTED some from another user, i got the same ones."[/QUOTE]
I bet if you PMed that to a moderator, they'd be real appreciative.

[quote name='Jkmetal']I never know whats going on around here. Alright whatever.[/quote]

Perfect. Better not stick around!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nope. He seems to think so though, unless he's just joking around.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Perhaps I was too subtle? I should have hired the elephants for the ticker-tape parade! I knew it!

[quote name='Rocko']It'd magnify his ego by 10,000.[/QUOTE]

Waking up in the morning magnifies my ego. Don't you worry 'bout that falling by the wayside.

I'm joking about one of these things: my campaign for moderator, or my ego. I'll let you decide (rhetorically) which of those you think is which. Shouldn't be too difficult.

[quote name='Jkmetal']All I can say is better things to cry over than the demise of a name brand. People act like a brand this there friend or something. Its not.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Was "Fanta" discontinued?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet if you PMed that to a moderator, they'd be real appreciative.[/quote]

Trakan got a message before i posted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back