|PS3 Conga!| www.YouPS34Free.com | Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthX08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
PLAYSTATION 3 CONGA!
WE WANT YOU! :bouncy:

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending
3. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
4. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week/more if OP is unavailable or until you recieve 5 Referrals.
5. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next 3 will now be on top)

Week of 9/12/07
Chrispalm
Myrz

In Line:

NorthX08 (2/5)
Ernest_360 (1/5)
Geetard (0/5)

BeastMangler (1/5)
Brokeback Fetus
pak231

Special Thanks Conga Creators,Helpers,Other Conga makers...(based off of their work) :D

I joined under you, North, and I'm working on completing the GameFly offer. I get an error stating that I already have an account with the e-mail provided (I created a new e-mail for this offer, so that's wrong), or that they only take Discover, Visa, etc., when I am in fact providing an accurate Discover card. I'll keep trying.

[quote name='JackSuper']I joined under you, North, and I'm working on completing the GameFly offer. I get an error stating that I already have an account with the e-mail provided (I created a new e-mail for this offer, so that's wrong), or that they only take Discover, Visa, etc., when I am in fact providing an accurate Discover card. I'll keep trying.[/quote]

sounds great :)

if you need to maybe just make a New acc altogeather w/ new email and msg the Admin to delete your old one

once ur green ill add u to list

[quote name='psincubus']hey, signed up under Ernest, going to look for an offer to do tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Thanks incubus! I really appreciate it! Let me know when it goes green! :applause:

Greetard will be 3rd since he went green faster and im waiting for him to pm me his link

Beast will start off next in line :)

nice so far, come um coming!

[quote name='greatest']Beastmangler what is the rising star and how much is it...[/QUOTE]

It's a kids learning program on cd and its $4.95 and a 10 day trial. They send you three cds but you can't cancel until you receive them. They credit instantly but I won't know how easy it is to cancel until about a week in.

I hope I was helpful :)

Rising Star is a children's at home learning program. The trial is technically free, but you have to pay a shipping and handling fee (see Beast's post above) for your first CD and participate in the trial for 10 days. If you forget to cancel, they will charge you $78.41 at the end of the first month, and will send you one new learning CD each month for $6.95 afterward.

Good deal for going green, just have to cancel around day 9.

[quote name='psincubus']hey, signed up under Ernest, going to look for an offer to do tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Any luck finding an offer incubus? :pray::ps3:

Just announced that Sony will phase out the 60gb version for the new bundled 80gb! Better sign up for the Conga now while referrals for the 60gb version remain at 10 and in stock!

So I helped form this Conga, and figured I would prepare for the future by putting Resistence: Fall of Man in my Amazon.com shopping cart. When I placed it in the cart, the price was $39.99. I woke up this morning and it was back up to $59.99. I love how Amazon shuffles their prices to draw you in, and then hit you with the dreaded "the item you placed in your cart ______ has increased from $39.99 to $59.99. Amazon will always show you the most relevant price" etc etc. Not that I am complaining, I love Amazon. It just makes me laugh that they rotate their prices so frequently.

[quote name='NorthX08']come on guys! keep um coming![/quote]

Here is some information that might help for sign ups-

1) (Found under Grant Search Provider) Grant Teacher Kit - $1.99 to sign up, cancel on day 8 or 9 Phone: 1-866-407-1028
2) Increase my Margin - $0.00 to sign up, cancel on day 12 or 13 Contact: PacificWebWorks
3) eAuction Tutor - $4.99 to sign up, cancel on day 12 or 13 Contact: 1-800-497-4988
4) Rising Star - $4.99 to sign up, must receive CD, cancel after getting CDs but before day 10 Contact: 1-866-441-8416

Conga Line, Conga Line! Does whatever a Conga Line does! Can it swing from a web? Not it can't, it's a line...Look out it's Conga Line!

[quote name='Ernest_360']Conga Line, Conga Line! Does whatever a Conga Line does! Can it swing from a web? Not it can't, it's a line...Look out it's Conga Line![/quote]

What? No one liked my Simpsons referrance? :)

Just a quick question- About how many of the offers are:
1) Free
2) Online only- I don't want a whole lot of crap sent to my house.

Thanks

not only did i sign up under greetard but i am, in fact, green. would u like me to take a screenshot? greetard i clicked on ur name on the conga when i registered, simple as that.

[quote name='primetime']Just a quick question- About how many of the offers are:
1) Free
2) Online only- I don't want a whole lot of crap sent to my house.

Thanks[/quote]
primetime, you need a CC, but several of the offers are free and they don't send you anything in the mail whatsoever. Stamps.com is the easiest- you sign up and download their program which allows you print up to $5 worth of free postage stamps. It is a month long free trial, so I would suggest calling them to cancel after about 4 weeks. The second and perhaps fastest choice to go green is the GE Critics Choice offer. They charge about $3 bucks to your CC, but if you cancel within the 30 day free trial they will put the money back on your card. Either of these two will get a you a green, are free, but do require a CC (or gift CC). Neither of these offers send anything to your home, or bug you with phone calls. Hassle free! Hope that answered your question.

*update* the GE Critics Choice deal might be gone. I have not been able to confirm this myself, but it looks that way.

[quote name='CongaBlast']not only did i sign up under greetard but i am, in fact, green. would u like me to take a screenshot? greetard i clicked on ur name on the conga when i registered, simple as that.[/QUOTE]

I'll save you the trouble.

congablast.jpg

Something's fishy...

I'll throw my two cents in this one.....

A friend of mine did an offer for me for my free Elite and it greened for him, but not for me. I actually saw his account and it really was green for him, but it was pending on mine. We waited three days or so for it to come through and it never did. Then we submitted support tickets and they just gave us a bullshit runaround and we never did actually get it to green for me.

It ended up costing me the last ref I needed so I had to drop down to a lesser package. I lost a green and a year of Xbox Live. :bomb:

Anyways.......it's possible this guy is telling you the truth. It could be green for him......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back