EBGames: New GBA/SP/Micro $29.99

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
EBGames: New GBA/SP/Micro $29.99 NEW GameBoy Advance, GBA SP (not including new Pearl Pink/Blue) and Game Boy Micro are all $29.99 at EB Games.

Does Ranzo know of this or any other promotions?

[quote name='whoknows']Cool.

I do need a new SP. If the micro played GB games I'd get that instead. Oh well.[/quote]micro only plays GBA games, they weren't able to add in the backwards compatibility due to size constraints (someone correct me if i'm wrong about the reason)

[quote name='maigoyume']micro only plays GBA games, they weren't able to add in the backwards compatibility due to size constraints (someone correct me if i'm wrong about the reason)[/quote]I think they could have, but didn't because it would've totally killed the tiny, sexy look of the machine

[quote name='daroga']I think they could have, but didn't because it would've totally killed the tiny, sexy look of the machine[/quote]i have to say i'm pretty tempted to buy it for that price, at least the 10th anniversary edition one

i would bite at 20. At least i could then play my Gameboy color games on the road since the DS wont

probally day after thanksgiving 20 or even less hopefully

[quote name='slidecage']i would bite at 20. At least i could then play my Gameboy color games on the road since the DS wont[/quote]unfortunately no BC with the micro, only the gba and gba sp can do that

This is regular price for GBA and Mirco. also GBA with EReader. I Dont recall any SP for that price. This has been the price for awhile.

OK, called damn near every EB in Edmonton. They have no idea what the OP is talking about. Used GBAs for 29.99 yes. SPs new for that? No chance.

Anyone got a receipt or more info? Would love to pick some up for the nephews, but @ 99.99 regular price...i don't think so Tim.

any chance of matching this at FS? or does someone want to sell me an anniversary one for cost + a few bucks + shipping

OK, how is it that BC and Ontario have this sale, but Alberta apparently gets the shaft? Usually there is an East / West divide if anything, but this is bizarre.

Anyone in Alberta have any luck yet?

[quote name='collector42']OK, how is it that BC and Ontario have this sale, but Alberta apparently gets the shaft? Usually there is an East / West divide if anything, but this is bizarre.

Anyone in Alberta have any luck yet?[/quote]
It will be at every store. Just ask them to check the price. AND once again for everyone the GBA SP is not on sale.

[quote name='Ranzo']It will be at every store. Just ask them to check the price. AND once again for everyone the GBA SP is not on sale.[/quote]
Well, I'm guessing you have the more accurate info--thanks for clearing that up. Wanted an SP. Guess I'll just keep waiting...

[quote name='collector42']Well, I'm guessing you have the more accurate info--thanks for clearing that up. Wanted an SP. Guess I'll just keep waiting...[/quote]

Make sure you get them to check the old old ones, you know, platnium, blue and black. The new ones (pearl blue, pearl pink) willl not scan up as 29.99.

I haven't seen a new GBA or GB Micro in stores in over a year. Where do you people find this stuff?

Has anyone had any luck in the GTA?

Hey kedawa, did you ask the employees? At my ebgames the micro's were behind the counter, they aren't displayed.
Zellers has had GBA micros for $49.99 for a while now, at my store they have like 8 anniversary editions.

I'll check my local eb tomorrow and ask. Which SP systems are on sale? Are they only the old frontlit ones?
I already have a GB Micro, but at $30, I wouldn't mind picking up a spare.

I just got back from the Oakridge EB in Vancouver. They do has a few Micros for $29.99, but the guys behind the counter told me that GBAs are $99 new and $49 used.

HUH?!

I lucked out last night. I walked into the EB Games in Kanata and they had a silver GB Micro sitting on the counter for $29.99 (Last one) . I've been wanting to buy one since they came out but not willing to pay a lot considering I have to many GBA's :p
I wanted one small enough to keep in my purse all the time. I 'm playing though all the GBA Final Fantasy's, this will make leveling up easier.
The hardware is really nice, well worth the $30. I can read text perfectly on it. The D-pad and buttons have a good feel to them. I love the silver with the black face plate, it looks like a miniature version of my TV.

[quote name='S-Wind']I just got back from the Oakridge EB in Vancouver. They do has a few Micros for $29.99, but the guys behind the counter told me that GBAs are $99 new and $49 used.

HUH?![/quote]do they have the anniversary edition?

bread's done
Back