Get Any Video Game free(Conga)-NOCC! SITE ONLY REQUIRES 1/2 CREDIT to be GREEN

I liked ur set up at yourfreegames so will join on this one looks promising

though it doesn't say exactly what are the prizes

[quote name='homeland']anyone know how bad applying for one of those credit cards and canceling right away would hurt someone with good credit?[/quote]

r u trying to those those ones.. try dot schools thereis like two, also Christian college, i see that u got a dot school to work!!

if you dont get them to credit within half hour then something is wrong.. the admin said the credit should be within half hour.. so just try clearing your cookies anf try again.. good luck guys..

LostZeroX who r u and need any help.. do christian college and dot school and u r set. also clear ur cookies in between offers..

Yea I went green pretty dang easy to do. Just do the Christian Colleges and Dotschools offer. Don't do the Dotschools buisness or nursing because I don't think those work all that well.

Arent you in charge of the iphone conga? You and JustBlaze got 5/5 and not a single other person has a ref yet....

If theres one thing that turns me off from congas its that the person who starts it gets their item and the others are left hanging. Im not saying you are doing it but starting these threads and being first in line in each :/

Would be nice to see a random person put in first in the conga is all.

edit: oops 1 other person has one ref. Also the incentive to be added to conga is listed next to your name...shouldnt that be true for signing up under anyone?

[quote name='Weedy649']Arent you in charge of the iphone conga? You and JustBlaze got 5/5 and not a single other person has a ref yet....

If theres one thing that turns me off from congas its that the person who starts it gets their item and the others are left hanging. Im not saying you are doing it but starting these threads and being first in line in each :/

Would be nice to see a random person put in first in the conga is all.

edit: oops 1 other person has one ref. Also the incentive to be added to conga is listed next to your name...shouldnt that be true for signing up under anyone?[/quote]

Oh sorry about that, it is just when i find these site, i just wanted share them.. i am also concentrating on the iphone conga, i am rotating and everything, also me and achoski are the only one bumping that thread, and i just dont get it when people in conga dont care if they get a ref or not.. ( not bumping and all..)

"Also the incentive to be added to conga is listed next to your name...shouldnt that be true for signing up under anyone?"

Can u explain that a little bit, i mean for which conga, the way conga goes is that the new users have to sign up under the top three in the conga, u never have to sign up under me to be in the conga.. sorry man just wanted to explain..;)

Sorry if i looked irresponsible on my other conga.. i always check both:roll:

Also i moved wild to the top...

thanks tarokako for the green, homeland u will be take my spot once u go green, ALSO PEOPLE I WILL ROTATE THIS CONGA EVERY 3 DAYS, so everybody get s ref quick and rotation is also quick..

hey guys, not to spam this conga but we are looking for more people to join the gaming.free4every1.com conga. It's real easy just like this one, wild21crazy is in it as well and the offers are very easy just like this one!

Signed up!

choose an Ipod instead :)
It requires u 2 do 1.00 in offers and 9 referrals for an 80 gig ipod

im gona do 4 of the 4 DOT school offers :D

come help out!

there is ipod lol.. really r u sure the rite site, also who did u signup under.. thanks- ALSO "getagripent" AND "LostZeroX", PLEASE POST HERE THANKS..

[quote name='homeland']this site is annoying me. i've done the dot.colleges several times and i've only gotten credit for 1 so far...[/quote]
Try the christian college one it works really quick and only 1 of the dot school ones actually worked for me so you might be having the same problem that I did

ya i've done the christian college didn't credit.. would try again but doesn't seem to list it anymore.. the only one thats credited is the business one..

nevermind homeland they took christian college off.. wow still added more and also try the dot schools just clear ur cookies also chose a different major or school

thanks..

bread's done
Back