Please Delete this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also earn medals for more rewards and if you choose you can buy refferals, for a certain amounts of points that you get once you complete offers.

[quote name='armyjon99']You sign up for it using a address and make a phone number you need a credit card cough cough not really you need a number it will be declined but you can get your $65. I suggest a prepaid or google. They just want you to try the trial. You can cancel after you sign up.[/quote]

You do realize you're on the fast track to getting banned out of SWAT Cash? I'm not trying to troll your post, but what you're saying to do is offer fraud. Stuff like this gets you banned.

Please be careful. These GPT sites aren't out to screw us...why do the same to them?

I was just saying get a prepaid gc like everyone else.

I did not know it was illegal to use a cc you buy at the store.

What I was trying to say before came out wrong.

Here is how the offer works sign up with a cc and try it and if you decide you dont like it cancel and they will still give you your $65.

Its a trial there is nothing wrong with cancelling it.

I was not trying to suggest fruad but I guess it came out that way. SORRY

And I don't think its right to scam sites now that I read my post I can see where your coming from but that is not what I was trying to get through.

Yea...it's prefectly fine to cancel a trial. Just make sure you wait a few days so your credit doesn't get revoked.

Also, sites are starting to crack down on using gift CCs due to people basically frauding with them.

Sorry if I misread your post, just was trying to help ya out so you don't get in trouble. :)

Yea...it's prefectly fine to cancel a trial. Just make sure you wait a few days so your credit doesn't get revoked.

Also, sites are starting to crack down on using gift CCs due to people basically frauding with them.

Sorry if I misread your post, just was trying to help ya out so you don't get in trouble. :)

I can understand they are cracking down on gc but use it and PAY for what you buy / sign up such as the vonage trial you have to have a hold on your account of the amount of funds av. so you really are paying for the service. Just making that clear.

Total Freebie Site Earnings To Date: $1790.00
Man you must of found some good ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back