GC bundle for 49.99 @ Source

if anyone cares the one closest to me has one left in stock. I don't know if anyone would want me to pick it up and mail it.

[quote name='magiic']Im trying to decide if I should grab the one here. I already have a gamecube but...[/quote]

Give us non-gamecube owners a break. I'm planning on checking it out tommorw.

They have some nice deals on PSP games as well.

Twisted Metal
THUG 2
Ape Escape
Metal Gear Acid

etc.

Are all $9.99 ($11.39 after taxes).

EDIT: Haha, nice. Custom grip PSP analog nubs for $0.99 cents. Check it.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']
EDIT: Haha, nice. Custom grip PSP analog nubs for $0.99 cents. Check it.[/quote]

Bought them, they work great, different sizes for different game types. Bought a different kind for $10 a while ago, these are way better, and you can't beat the price!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Bought them, they work great, different sizes for different game types. Bought a different kind for $10 a while ago, these are way better, and you can't beat the price![/quote]

The price is VERY right. I will pick it up along with Twisted Metal today.

How easy was it to remove the analog nub? It didn't damage anything, did it?

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']How easy was it to remove the analog nub? It didn't damage anything, did it?[/quote]

Just pull it right off, it should pop off easy.

Some of these deals are actually pretty good:

PS2

DEF Jam: Fight For NY $2.99 (love this game by the way)
EyeToy with camera- $4.99
Hot Shots Golf FORE!- $1.99
Jet Li: Rise to Honor- $1.99
Rogue Galaxy- $24.99

Lots more cheap stuff, check it out.

[quote name='Azumangaman']
EyeToy with camera- $4.99
[/quote]

*SIGH* Tried to get the Eyetoy Groove WITH camera at Vaughan Mills, but they just had the game box. Despite my arguments the clerk said it was just for the game. If you want to get both, I suggest you hit up a place with both items in stock seperately and try your luck.

Quick question about PSP games.

Are new PSP games supposed to come with a sealed sticker? I am asking this, because all the PSP games I have up to date have been bought PrePlayed. I just bought THUG 2 Remix today for $11.39 new, and it just has shrinkwrap plastic.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Quick question about PSP games.

Are new PSP games supposed to come with a sealed sticker? I am asking this, because all the PSP games I have up to date have been bought PrePlayed. I just bought THUG 2 Remix today for $11.39 new, and it just has shrinkwrap plastic.[/quote]

Good question, I don't remember ever seeing a sticker like on a new PS2 game for the PSP. In fact, I don't think Sony is doing security stickers anymore since I don't remember any of my PS3 games having them either.

Correct, they're not doing seal stickers anymore at all, even some recently reprinted PS1 games don't have seal stickers. It's been like this for years now, I doubt PSP games have ever gotten seals. I have a sealed copy of Wipeout that's a couple years old (was a launch title?) and it doesn't have one.

To tell if your game is factory sealed you have to look at the wrap and see if it's the correct style. If it's original it should have the "Y" folds on the top and bottom. If it has a French manual it'll usually have 2 layers of wrap, with the French stuff just cheaply shirnk wrapped over the factory wrap. But I've seen some games where they stripped the factory wrap before adding the French stuff.

bread's done
Back