Give me dem nice shoes, you bitch-ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Why are there so many threads about shoes?[/QUOTE]

Because zew is the orphaned son of Imelda Marcos. And he sports these at the clubs:

1184623393279to8.jpg

[quote name='Dkellar']I need to start studying for finals soon. I want a 4.0 this semester.[/QUOTE]
I've got finals this week. I had to get this paper done though because I failed if I didn't do it and I think I have a 4.0 :lol:.

You wear New Balance? You are a bitch.

And from the other OTT, I've been tempted to buy some pumas, but they look like they would be too tight on the foot. I like em loose.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']If you're not rockin' the old school adidas kicks you ain't shit.[/quote]
okay, Fred Durst....or is that the guy from Korn? either way, lame. :p

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']If you're not rockin' the old school adidas kicks you ain't shit.[/QUOTE]

This ain't 1989 anymore.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've got asics and pumas too, but I wear the New Balance the most... a lot more comfortable than Puma, that's fo sho.[/QUOTE]

I have a pair of asics and NB's as well. I also have a pair of Doc's, rockports, and some birkenstock sandals and clogs.

[quote name='Dkellar']
JShoe.jpg

I like my Jesus shoes, give me the ability to walk on water and speak in tongues.[/QUOTE]

Only a mexican would wear those shoes.

[quote name='Dkellar']
JShoe.jpg

I like my Jesus shoes, give me the ability to walk on water and speak in tongues.[/quote]

Ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'd post my shoes, but I think they make break the thread. fucking things are literally starting to tear apart.[/quote]

Put some patches on them?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Not even patches can save these.[/quote]

What a sad sad story, what kind of shoes are they anyways?

The backs are duct taped to prevent further ripping, the rubber is splitting and cracking from the sides, the soles are full of holes, and the entire inside is ripped to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back