The Trade more get more event is back at @ EB

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Seems like the trade more get more event is back at EB.

Trade 10 get an extra $50 ($5 more for each game.)
Trade 5 get an extra $20 ($4 more for each game.)
Trade 3 get an extra $10 ($3.33 more for each game.)

If it's like the last time thay had this promo, games must have a minimum trade value of atleast $3 bucks.

Will work for games for the following platforms:
PS2, GC, XBX, DS,PSP, GBA, 360, PS3 and Wii.

was just about to post this, also the special crimson/black ds lite bundle is coming out august 20 something for those who are interested

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Darn, so much for getting extra TIV on those cheap games I bought for the movie tickets. I highly doubt they're $3+.[/quote]

Ha ha, ditto. I doubt my $2 Xbox sports games are worth more than $.01 to them :lol: It'd be to sweet to get back more than you paid and get free movies.

[quote name='Ranzo']min is 2 $[/quote]

I was also told three dollars. Which store(s) is enforcing the $2 minimum? I would love to go and trade my games there.

Huh, I took advantage of this yesterday in Brampton, they told me that the deal was on since Saturday. You'd think Toronto would have it on too, right?

if you guys are interested i have a list for the gc and ps2 titles (vancouver, oakridge centre location) currently eligible for the 3 for 1, i can post on here or you guys can pm me for it

just traded in 15 games, preordered smash bros brawl with 3 of them and the remaining 12 netted me $125 TiV

[quote name='maigoyume']if you guys are interested i have a list for the gc and ps2 titles (vancouver, oakridge centre location) currently eligible for the 3 for 1, i can post on here or you guys can pm me for it

just traded in 15 games, preordered smash bros brawl with 3 of them and the remaining 12 netted me $125 TiV[/quote]

Which games did you trade in?

And yes please for list.

[quote name='maigoyume']if you guys are interested i have a list for the gc and ps2 titles (vancouver, oakridge centre location) currently eligible for the 3 for 1, i can post on here or you guys can pm me for it

just traded in 15 games, preordered smash bros brawl with 3 of them and the remaining 12 netted me $125 TiV[/quote]

I want the list. Thanks.

I'd like the list too please. :)

due to popular demand and me not wanting to C+P for all the people who pm'ed me here we go

GC games (alphabetically)
Animal Crossing (good stuff, i'd keep this, well i traded mine in since i can rebuy later for cheaper)
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (great game, a keeper)
Ice Age 2 (trade fodder)
Kirby Air Ride (never got a chance to play it, anyone think its good?)
Mario Golf (pretty good golfing game, but i got super swing on the wii so yea)
NCAA Football 05 (blank)
Paper Mario TTYD (awesome pseudo rpg, definitely a keeper)
Pacman World (never played it)
Ratatouille (movie-game tie in, *yawn*)
Ravemaster (no clue)
Rayman 3 (.)
Sonic Adventure DX (easy peezy)
Starfox Assault (air missions awesome, foot missions ugh)
Tak 1 (only the 1st one)
Wario World (whatever its called)
All the Zelda's except for Windwaker which is bull cuz that game owned

PS2 games (this ones LOOONG)
.Hack Games (2,3, and 4)
Armored Core 3
Ace Combat S.S?
Alien vs Predator vs E (no clue what the last letter means)
Army men Platoon
Avatar BE (i heard this isn't half bad)
Baldurs Gate 2 (no clue)
Bratz: MST (must see tingle? iono)
Cabela's something or other (fishing game i think)
Civil War (?)
Crimson Seed (sounds kinkay)
D1 Grand Prix (hate racers, besides f-zero)
Dance Factory (hum)
Dawn of Mana (any good?)
Delta Force (i'd rather play alpha force)
Demon Chaos (rawr)
Dual Hearts (beep)
Dynasty Tactics 2 (never liked these games)
Dynasty Warriors 4+5+Xtreme (ditto)
Eagle Eye Golf (golf is just not my thing)
Fifa 07 (neither is soccer)
First Battalion (better than last i suppose)
Flatout 2 (i see)
Froggers Adventure (what about quest?)
GGXX (one more X)
Gladius (Scimitar)
Graffiti Kingdom (i though that said giraffe)
Grandia 3 + Extreme (2 was alright)
GH Paintball (i'd rather play the real thing)
Gundam Zeonic? (nothing to say)
Happy Feet (ddr ripoff, so simple)
Haunting Grounds (.)
Heatseeker (thats right baby)
Ice Age 2 (second no?)
Jade Cucoon (like the song)
Just Cause (is it really?)
Legend of K? (is it kain?)
LSL 2?
Makai Kingdom (Maigo Kingdom sounds better)
Megaman X command mission, X collection and X7 (keep the milk train coming)
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary collection (stop with the compilations)
NCAA March madness 2006? (probably drive you insane)
NFS: Carbon (no like driving)
Onimusha: DoD (do or die?)
Pacman World (galaxy sounds nice)
PoC: 2 or 3? (prince of chaos?)
Psychonauts (take out the a)
Radiata Stories (i can STILL hear the horrible VA's)
Rogue Galaxy (heard this wasn't half bad)
Romance of the 3 kingdoms (rrrrrrawr)
RPG maker games (why would you even play this)
Spartan total warrior (had to add the total in there)
Spiderman TWO (just as bad as one and three)
Star Ocean 3 (now why would you want to trade that)
Superman games (apparently)
Tak 1+2 (i suppose)
Tales of Abyss (should be on the gc)
IoL? (?)
Trapt (not a bad game, lots of fanservice and good japanese VA's)
Wizardry (better be)
Xenosaga III (theres a copy at main and 13th BBV for $19.99 FYI)

Wii
The Robinsons TiV $16 (you can grab it from BB for $22.59 after tax, but if you can somehow find it cheaper, definitely worth buying to trade in)

keep in mind these are the trade-in values for the vancouver, oakridge centre location, i don't know if it will vary from store to store

and voila guys, hope you enjoy, and happy hunting

oh and for those who wanted to know what i traded in i used these games

PS2 Kill Switch TiV $3 bumped to $8
PS2 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence TiV $6 bumped to $11
PS2 Def Jam 2 TiV $5 bumped to $10
GC Viewtiful Joe 2 TiV $3 bumped to $8
GC Baten Kaitos TiV $5 bumped to $10
GC XMen Legends TiV $5 bumped to $10
GC MK: Deception TiV $6 bumped to $11
GC Phantasy Star Online 3 Card Revolution TiV $7 bumped to $12
GC Sonice Heroes TiV $3 bumped to $8
GC LoTR: Two Towers TiV $3 bumped to $8
Wii Meet the Robinsons TiV $16 bumped to $21 (W00T!)
PSP Smartbomb TiV $3 bumped to $8
GC Animal Crossing TiV $? bumped to $20 (part of trade 3 for 1)
Wii Meet the Robinsons TiV $16 bumped to $20 (part of Trade 3 for 1)
PS2 Megaman X7 TiV $9? bumped to $20 (part of trade 3 for 1)

most of those sucky games i bought clearanced at the source, about 6 of them, the $5 ones, the rest are from my own collection, keep in mind TiV must be min $3 for it to be applicable to the trade 3, 5 or 10 sections

Edit: also for those doing the 3 for 1 for brawl, i was only able to Preorder it BECAUSE i showed them that it was in their flyer, that little booklet at the front, the price isn't actually in their system yet, i suggest asking if you can preorder before trying the 3 for 1 or they may NOT let you

Thanks for the list!

[quote name='maigoyume']
Edit: also for those doing the 3 for 1 for brawl, i was only able to Preorder it BECAUSE i showed them that it was in their flyer, that little booklet at the front, the price isn't actually in their system yet, i suggest asking if you can preorder before trying the 3 for 1 or they may NOT let you[/quote]

If anyone has this problem, simply pre-order another game and then switch it to this. That is what I did (Mass Effect -> Brawl, 69.99 is on there so I will be getting 10 bucks back).

Thanks for the list maigoyume.

If it is at all possible, could you list the games that you brought clearenced at Source, or any other places with video game deals?

Here's a list of stuff that is available at the Source that had a TIV of $3. I had to buy a couple myself. Not sure if anyone noticed, but conveniently enough there is usually a Source located near an EBGames! :lol: Better hurry if you want to take advantage, I think it ends Friday.

PSP
Tigers Woods golf (the original)
Dynasty Warriors

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Here's a list of stuff that is available at the Source that had a TIV of $3. I had to buy a couple myself. Not sure if anyone noticed, but conveniently enough there is usually a Source located near an EBGames! :lol: Better hurry if you want to take advantage, I think it ends Friday.

PSP
Tigers Woods golf (the original)
Dynasty Warriors

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Thanks for the list maigoyume.

If it is at all possible, could you list the games that you brought clearenced at Source, or any other places with video game deals?[/quote]uhh lemme see, is listed on there, but i'll fish it out

PS2 Kill Switch TiV $3 bumped to $8
PS2 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence TiV $6 bumped to $11
PS2 Def Jam 2 TiV $5 bumped to $10
PS2 Megaman X7 TiV $9? bumped to $20 (part of trade 3 for 1)
PSP Smartbomb TiV $3 bumped to $8

all those were bought at $5 except for X7 which was $10 (but since it applied to the 3 for 1 i used it for that instead) and smart bomb which was 7 i think

[quote name='maigoyume']good luck on the game hunting guys[/QUOTE]
Looks like I'll need it QQ Slim pickin's at The Source in Polo Park, and I didn't remember seeing anything at the one in St. Vital.

Guess I'll hope that I hit gold in some bargin bin some place else before tomorrow :|

[quote name='mrelusive']Looks like I'll need it QQ Slim pickin's at The Source in Polo Park, and I didn't remember seeing anything at the one in St. Vital.

Guess I'll hope that I hit gold in some bargin bin some place else before tomorrow :|[/quote]try pawn shops, i haven't yet, but i'm sure they have sucky games to sell

I'm actually going to the Hyde Park area today and there is a Source no more than 100m from the EB Games. I'll see what's going on!

fyi guys, the source at oakridge, kingsgate and seymour locations have pretty much been cleaned out, i never got a chance to check the davie + burrard or broadway location though

Dang, should've told me earlier lol. :lol: I went there since the site said they had MMX7 and Spiderman 2, but the guy couldn't find it. Their system sucks.

I don't really have any games to do the 3-for-1, so I'm probably just going to do a 5 or 10 w/ extra credit thing instead...

The Sources here are pretty cleaned out, so not much to make the trade more get more very lucrative.

But I grabbed a few of those games for $10, and more tomorrow. Going to put down for Mass Effect and whatever's left with 3F1.

hopefully the TiV's are the same at the metro location as oakridge, that way you won't have to come to vancouver to trade it in

Hmm, Oakridge and Metro have the same TIV for Spiderman 2 so I think the MMX7 would be the same too hopefully.

I forgot to say before, there's still a copy of Jak 3 (sealed, not opened) at the Source on the floor with TRU if anyone wants it. I didn't pick it up since I didn't even play the Jak 2 I bought last month yet...

bread's done
Back