360 Elite for Free Conga Line! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bszelda

CAGiversary!
Hi all! I kinda need help with my referrals so I thought that I'd post this thread and start a conga. If you don't know how a conga works, all you do is click on the conga leader's referral link, sign up at the site, and complete one offer. I think I will set this conga line to 3 referrals. That means that once the conga leader gains 3 referrals from this thread, the next person in line has the opportunity to get some referrals. This can only help people out. :)

Here is my referral link to get started: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3879297

Then all you do is sign up and then complete a single offer. I suggest the stamps.com offer since all you have to do is sign up at their site, download the software and print a label/stamp. Instant credit once you print. :)

Once I have 3 referrals, I'll give the lead to the second poster of this thread. And so on and so forth. Good Luck!

Let's get the Conga started!! :D:D

[quote name='Kauza']There's an existing conga for this already. It's like 3 threads below this.[/quote]

yea...I wish I would of come to this site first before signing up when I wasn't a part of a conga line.. :p

So, you're pretending to put up a conga line? You'll get your 3 referrals and forget about everyone else? Do you do this on other sites too? It's a nice hustle.

[quote name='Redeema']So, you're pretending to put up a conga line? You'll get your 3 referrals and forget about everyone else? Do you do this on other sites too? It's a nice hustle.[/quote]

No, I haven't even been to any other sites for a conga thread. What I meant was I wish I would have joined a conga line before I joined the free site...I basically just went to the site without clicking a referral link and just signed up so I can't join a conga... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back