Plagiarizing?????????????????????????? TRU sale!

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just a heads up.

DrDarkstryfe is claiming to be the all knowing on the TRU sale, over at IGN.

That'd be fine,.................... except he claims that he's been fueling CAGs about the deal himself.

How IGNorant!
:x

[quote name='el bobo']I care, wait no I don't...[/quote]

indeed, hey while your on my ceiling could you dust a bit, thanks

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='el bobo']I care, wait no I don't...[/quote]

indeed, hey while your on my ceiling could you dust a bit, thanks[/quote]

:lol:

Well, DrDark bitched at me for telling people to check out Tub Tub's ORIGINAL post here at CAG.

Saying how CAG got all of it's TRU info from him, and not to bother with CAG.

His info was wrong,... and then when it was mentioned to him, by me, he changed his story to Tub Tub's latest and greatest.

I just HATE people who steal credit for other peoples hard work.

If I get in on a deal here, I'll make sure they know that the info was passed along to me, from the people here, or wherever.

Sorry if you are assholes, and just want to spam the thread. I only wanted to bring to light, that this guy was taking someone else's info.

:)

Don't tell the people over at IGN about us. I like it here the way it is. We don't need a mass exodus. Whoever sees the light on their own can come over on their own.

[quote name='drone8888']Well, DrDark bitched at me for telling people to check out Tub Tub's ORIGINAL post here at CAG.

Saying how CAG got all of it's TRU info from him, and not to bother with CAG.

His info was wrong,... and then when it was mentioned to him, by me, he changed his story to Tub Tub's latest and greatest.

I just HATE people who steal credit for other peoples hard work.

If I get in on a deal here, I'll make sure they know that the info was passed along to me, from the people here, or wherever.

Sorry if you are assholes, and just want to spam the thread. I only wanted to bring to light, that this guy was taking someone else's info.

:)[/quote]

Still don't care. Thanks anyways for wasting this minute of my life

I see drone's point about giving creadit where it's due. But it's gonna be common knowledge soon anyway. Let the fool brag all he wants.

bread's done
Back