CAGcast #83 Coming Early Thursday Morning

Ideas:

-Sony Europe's recent PR missteps
-Microsoft's new head guy--is he a douche?
-Your Xbox-WTF are you gonna do? Be a CAG and wait for a price drop and die shrink on a Japanese one, or buy now.
-Cheapy you had said that you got Call of Juarez--How far into it did you get before you decided it sucked (I'm assuming you came to the same conclusion that I did)? The platforming mechanics with the younger character are atrocious.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Gameplay Video
Metal Gear Solid Online (try and get in the 3000 person Japanese beta so you can tell us all about it Cheapy! ;))

Can Sony give itself any more bad press? Keep the European execs away from the microphone!!!

Is Shane Kim really that oblivious to his own company's E3 schedule? (see the GI interview where he says RE5 was the big announcement and is then informed that M$ showed it at TGS last year or the year before.)

Pokemon update!

are you guys still playing? how far are you? how many hours have you spent on the game? what are your thoughts so far?

CheapyD and Wombat, I've spent a whopping 248 hours on pokemon diamond (i've beaten the game and am just a mere 100 pokes shy of completing the dex) and I still love it!

Cheapy....... what happened to your XBOX 360? Is you broken 360 due to the red ring of death? If it is why can't you just send it in for repair since there is the new 3 year warranty. Am I missing something? (I probably am).

last friday 20 years ago robo cop came out in theathers

so a robo cop theame show would be awsome

No Cheapy , I meant Sony, although M$ has been coming on strong as of late. I was referring to all of the comments made by the European Sony execs about the price drop, the 183% sales increase for June, yet they still are lagging way behind the other consols and handhelds.

Developer Movie Executive Theatre! Topic? The Transformers Movie! (Bong Sound effects have been PM'ed to you) :D

Just for fun. I just wanted to hear Wombat impersonate a movie executive and how they want to milk more money or something lol.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161437

I found this to story to be incredibly sad. I know the CAG community has came together for Childs Play, and I believe if any of the CAG's have a moment they could help out with an email to help response time from the government for autistic children or help with a donation from the family, I can only imagine the hardship for the mother in this situation.

PS- Additionally on a lighter note would love to hear about Bomberman experience, and would be interested in a CAG tournament sometime.

Why do you guys always delay the fricken cagcasts!? I pay good money for these...

Sending CheapyD 50 dollars a CAGCast is expensive you know!

QUESTION:

Since the Transformers movie came out. (bleh). Could we see a BEAST WARS movie?! Hell yes please!

hey, can u comment on the NPD numbes for june?

its interesting MICROSOFT sold more 40,000 more consoles than the previous month.....

Hey Cheapy, here is another one for Sony!

Quote:
PS3's new and original downloadable content is what makes the PlayStation Store superior to the re-released retro offerings of its competitors, according to Sony marketing boss, Peter Dille.

Talking of Sony's online strategy, Dille said: "whereas our competition takes a bunch of old content and catalogs content from previous generations and offers that in a download fashion, our development organization are making games specifically for PS3.

"When you download them, they're in 1080p, and they're showing off what's going on with Cell and the PlayStation 3 technology," he added.

[quote name='Wombat']Wombat: Is he really bringing sexy back?[/quote]

I have loved Wombat before, but this has completely convinced me to buy EVERY Wombat Tee Shirt in the Store. And I will do so when I get me pay

bread's done
Back