Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glockant

CAGiversary!
from xbox360fanboy.com

tropwinxbmoo.jpg

http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_promo_landing.aspx

Today, Tropicana Twisters and Xbox 360 have partnered up and have kicked off a promotion offering entrants the chance to visit Xbox headquarters. Starting today through February, select bottles of Tropicana Twister will include special game codes that you can enter online for a chance to win a trip to Seattle to visit Microsoft's Xbox headquarters, an Xbox 360 VIP prize bundle, video games, faceplates or Microsoft points. It's a win-win for everyone! And if you're against drinking Twister then we advise jumping over to the KeepingItTwisted website, registering, and getting a free entry code. You can request a free entry code every day and even if you don't win you'll be treated to a free 48-hour Xbox Live trial code. So, start drinking your Twister and keep hope alive that by February you'll be one of those winners who'll be walking into Xbox headquarters, making demands, and acting like a man-diva.

No talk of return fraud, macros/bots, thanks! And stay on topic.

I just saw this on my 360...

I lost, but you get a free 48-hour trial code when you submit. You should put that in the title, OP.

[quote name='Khalid']With the 48hours xbox live each day does its means like free xbox live till february?[/quote]

They are not stackbale, so you would need to make a new account all the time, therefore have no friends list.

I was pretty sure that I use 48 hours xbox live more than once from the games I bought and from the others CAG.

[quote name='Hey_its_a_good_day']They are not stackbale, so you would need to make a new account all the time, therefore have no friends list.[/quote] They aren't stackable but you can use another one on the same account as long as the first one runs out.

heh, another contest that gives free 48 hour trials after the doritos contest ended...

what's great is that the code lasts till 2009.

"
This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09."

my only question about this contest is, would we be getting a 48hr trial code everyday from them?!

guess we'll find out tomorrow.

[quote name='glockant']my only question about this contest is, would we be getting a 48hr trial code everyday from them?!

guess we'll find out tomorrow.[/quote]

Yeah, it's a 48 hour code every time.

I wonder if these promos only give out winners if you have a code from an actual product, and not the free one. It may just be speculation, but hopefully I'm wrong on this and we can, in fact, win with the free codes.

Someone post if they win anything (besides free XBL 48-hr trial codes) with the "gimme"-code.

Well, that answers my question. (unless you're limited to smaller prizes, but w/e its free stuff, heheh)

I was actually going to mention that. It always gives the same code, unlike Doritos that gave you a new, generated code each time. That's why I asked, since its a code that registers as the "freebie code".

ive already won about 50 diff. 48 hr. trials, a face plate, and 900 ms points(you win them 100 at a time), and YES THE FREE ENTRY CODE THEY GIVE YOU WILL WIN!!!

THIS FREEBIE fuckIN ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. read my updated thread for full advantages

[quote name='ananag112']I just won a copy of Forza Motorsport 2 and Fusion Frenzy.

This rocks. Thanks OP[/quote]

did you have to confirm any thing via email?

[quote name='PINKO']did you have to confirm any thing via email?[/QUOTE]

Nope. But I got a confirmation code and a phone number to call.

Theres also two other games on there you can play once a day. A DJ and a Car sweepstakes. I tried the DJ one once, got a ringtone code. Someone can take it, I make my own ringtones anyway.

subhead_congratulations.gif

S98B2TCKKK7P9L6997SPPXP3WTB4CN

[quote name='neverletthem']Is it just me, or are other people getting the same 48hour codes. Cause the code i got today was the same code i got yesterday.[/quote]

Same here, I get the same 48 hour trial code every time.

I got the 2 games on my 11th try.

Also, there is a form you fill out when you win with your name, address, etc. I forgot to mention that earlier.

[quote name='neverletthem']Is it just me, or are other people getting the same 48hour codes. Cause the code i got today was the same code i got yesterday.[/quote]
[quote name='life.exe']Same here, I get the same 48 hour trial code every time.[/quote]

[quote name='life.exe']Same here, I get the same 48 hour trial code every time.[/quote]

[quote name='life.exe']How many accounts did you make?[/QUOTE]

i made a couple last night just to get a few codes but did it once today and it said i won the x360 pro package, had to enter my address to get an affidavit within 1-2 weeks

i guess i got lucky

[quote name='Wario64']i made a couple last night just to get a few codes but did it once today and it said i won the x360 pro package, had to enter my address to get an affidavit within 1-2 weeks

i guess i got lucky[/quote]
Yeah, there are only 200 of those 360 packages.

I've tried 25 times so far and havent got crap.

Just got Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy.

Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification). You will receive your prizes within 6-8 weeks.
Hopefully it comes.. lol. I think I'll stop doing this right now.

Probably for their own records. Just in case they need to trace back and make sure that you won, they would just input that code and it would show. Example, your prize hasn't come, you could call, give them your code, and they would verify it or whatever.

So these points expire then since it says "This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09" for the points code aswell?

[quote name='life.exe']So these points expire then since it says "This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09" for the points code aswell?[/QUOTE]

Expiration date until entered. If you input the code, the points are yours to keep forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back