Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
060829_blt_hmed_8a.hmedium.jpg

I said NO MAYO! :bomb:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Meh.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see you spring into action when the old one got locked. :boxing:

Not to mention mayo got the most conversation out of any topic in that OTT :lol:.

I now know what I want to eat. Bacon and egg sammich, toasted. Sounds like breakfast to me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've ordered a grilled cheese BLT, minus the B. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Cheese lettuce tomato?

Cut the grilled part, and make the cheese cheddar cut or jack and you're in the zone.

[quote name='Eviltude']I didn't see you spring into action when the old one got locked. :boxing:

Not to mention mayo got the most conversation out of any topic in that OTT :lol:.[/QUOTE]I'm talking about the sammich, not the title, which is pretty good ;).

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuck tomatoes.

Shit, fuck lettuce, just give me some bacon, cheese, and mayo.[/QUOTE]
fuck shitty tomatoes...which, at least here, is all that most restaurants seem to have.

Why do they still give Carson Daily TV time, even if it's late at night? It's really sad to watch. Supposedly they pay people who go to the show $15.

[quote name='mr ryles']what if we combined mayo and bewbz? The ultimate conversation starter?[/QUOTE]
Well take your shirt off and grab the "mayo".

Prm - two on Amazon, 1 on Half. Was for something like 42-43 each.

Fart - $40 at BB, comes with $15 GC (but deal should only give $15 GC if you buy Gh2 w/ guitar along with it)

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Why do they still give Carson Daily TV time, even if it's late at night? It's really sad to watch. Supposedly they pay people who go to the show $15.[/QUOTE]
I can't hate on him anymore.

He's got a "get out a jail free" card ever since he put De La Soul and MF DOOM on his show and let them perform Rock.Co.Kane Flow. :hot:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaQkfYJoC3M[/media]

[quote name='Demolition Man']Hey Pookymeister... did you see the video I posted in the last OTT?[/quote]

Hey DemoMan, did you see the question I asked you in the last OTT?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hey DemoMan, did you see the question I asked you in the last OTT?[/QUOTE]

Actually I finally did.....

Answer: Talk to your local store on it. I wish I had a better answer.

2 hours before I say "fuck it" and stop working on my paper.
I think I'll go and start it. Thank God only a rough draft is due tomorrow.

I saw that when I went to make the OP, ryles. I did one of those little scoff-chuckles and moved on, as it's not really that funny.

Random Fact - Mayonnaise is good for your hair. I wouldn't put it on my burger though, much less my hair.

One of my friends likes to eat mayo straight from the tub. I've never wanted to throw up more than that moment.

Anyways, it's all about the herb and spices mayo on a kobe beef burger :drool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']2 hours before I say "fuck it" and stop working on my paper.
I think I'll go and start it. Thank God only a rough draft is due tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
They make you turn in a rough draft? That blows, because I never do those. My teachers in high school tried to force me to do one, but I never did.

[quote name='zewone']I can't hate on him anymore.

He's got a "get out a jail free" card ever since he put De La Soul and MF DOOM on his show and let them perform Rock.Co.Kane Flow. :hot:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaQkfYJoC3M[/quote]

That shit was hot. Reminded me of Yo! MTV Raps or BET's Rapcity, except it was Carson, and I feel like I should hate it but, I can not.

I've heard the beat and I've heard and like both artists individualy, however I've never heard that song. Great song though.

Okay all, I'm heading to bed - but did anyone else notice this?

The last OTT had a poll, which is now closed. It was a yes/no poll. There were 61 voters. 39 answered Yes, the other 42 answered No.

So...how did the Yes answers get 63.93% of the vote and the No answers get 68.85%? Isn't that 132.78%?

Check it:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145967

Now, 42+39=81. But, I thought you could only vote once in the poll?

No big deal, I just thought it was funny to see both answers in the 60's...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay all, I'm heading to bed - but did anyone else notice this?

The last OTT had a poll, which is now closed. It was a yes/no poll. There were 61 voters. 39 answered Yes, the other 42 answered No.

So...how did the Yes answers get 63.93% of the vote and the No answers get 68.85%? Isn't that 132.78%?

Check it:

No big deal, I just thought it was funny to see both answers in the 60's...[/quote]

multiple choice poll.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay all, I'm heading to bed - but did anyone else notice this?

So...how did the Yes answers get 63.93% of the vote and the No answers get 68.85%? Isn't that 132.78%?[/QUOTE]
You could select both options. I was the pioneer on that :D.

[quote name='Eviltude']They make you turn in a rough draft? That blows, because I never do those. My teachers in high school tried to force me to do one, but I never did.[/QUOTE]Well, no, but I get a free 100 on a quiz grade for doing it.
That, and it'll mean less work for me to do tomorrow.

And Zew, that video was hot fiyah. DOOM needs to get his ass down here to Austin so I can see him live.

Check it:

No big deal, I just thought it was funny to see both answers in the 60's...[/quote]
You could vote both, like I did.

EDIT: beaten by a lot.

And I guess I'm the odd man out in that that video bored me so much I stopped it less than half through.

[quote name='Eviltude']You could select both options. I was the pioneer on that :D.[/quote]

Heh - that's kinda silly.

I figured that had to be the case (Sorry, I ignored the poll).

[quote name='Liquid 2']You must see the Roots, even if it means skipping QotSA.
Ideally though, you should see both.[/QUOTE]
I would like to see both, but I would see Queens first.

[quote name='Pookymeister']this guy looks hardcore, yo[/QUOTE]
That may be a chick...either way his/her mood is "infuriated" so I'd watch out.

Liquid, to be fair, Queens is two days earlier :lol:.

Left over Tombstone Pizza is a no go. :puke:

[quote name='Eviltude']That may be a chick...either way his/her mood is "infuriated" so I'd watch out.

Liquid, to be fair, Queens is two days earlier :lol:.

Left over Tombstone Pizza is a no go. :puke:[/QUOTE]

if there is no green on it then it is safe to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back