Thank you anonymous Microsoft employee

Genocidal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
253 (100%)
With all of the stories of poor service that we always hear, I felt compelled to share mine as well as the near mirror experience I had tonight. After all, it's good to hear that not all customer service calls have to be traumatizing experiences. :)

After the poor experience I had last week, it was refreshing to get some good service for a change. Calling in last week looking to cancel my Live account, I was on the phone for a good 20-30 minutes, and had a call that ended with me still having a Live account and having to call back closer to the expiration date (tomorrow). The rep also had loud music or something in the background and was nearly impossible to hear.

I went ahead and called back tonight, and the service was superb. Even with being on hold for about 5 minutes, my call was over in 15 minutes, with my account completely cancelled and no worries of future charges. Not only was this rep polite, apologetic for my past experience, and well-spoken, but I could easily hear her with no annoying background noises. My goodwill was hurt by the first call, but the level of service I got tonight completely restored it. So thank you, anonymous call center employee, for making a usually painful process anything but.

bread's done
Back