Morgan Webb... or Jenn Frank?

I say neither one's a looker. I've never heard of Jenn Frank, so I ain't voting for her. And Morgan "Manjaw" Webb seems more like she's reading cue cards than actually plays games, so I ain't voting for her either.

[quote name='destro713']Yes, yes, we all love Morgan Webb.
[/QUOTE]

No, no, we don't!!!

Morgan Webb is a witch name. Morgan? Hmm Webb? BAM! That right there is proof of the super natural.

Webb is not web. BUT! But, it sounds the same and is spelt in a smiliar fashion. As you may have missed, Webb and web are one b apart.

Now, onto the first name or should we say ALIAS! Morgan, is nothing short of a man's name! When I think of the name Morgan I think Cpt. Morgan. But is Morgan Webb a man?! Who knows?

But since she poses as a woman and is not a sorcerer or a doppleganger we can safley assume that she is a witch.

What is she/it trying to accomplish? I don't know but she/it is pissing me off with her big ol' mouth.

I always laugh when I read people hating on these chicks like they'd have any shot at them in real life. :lol:

Oh, and picked the choice about the OP being Sad.

'Cause it is.

Um, they're both smart, attactive, and successful career women. What's not to like about either one?

Remember, they're just women, not a fantasy.

[quote name='mr ryles']they're both dikes.[/quote]

They're both built up earthen barriers designed to keep water out of lowlying farmland areas?

Morgan Webb is hotter than this Frank chick, but thats not me saying Morgan Webb is hot. Although I wouldnt mind putting a bit in Morgans mouth, a saddle on her back and ridiing her around till the sun came up.

I'll second the poster who mentioned Layla Kayliegh, she is super smokin hot. And Olivia Munn is too. I'd take those two over any other videogame/nerd girl on tv types.

My friend swears by Blair Butler, but I cant get over that crazy 'runaway bride' look on her face.

I'd take Olivia Munn over both of them, even though I don't know who Jenn Frank is. Morgan just looks like a guy in drag.

Jenn Frank seems like a fun girl to be around. I always enjoy when she's on retronauts and makes some absurd statement that everyone else is like.. uhhh and try to think of a nice way of saying that made no sense.

[quote name='PINKO']morgan webb has a manly face[/quote]

And she looks like she's build like a tank too. Hmm, let the sex change rumors begin...

I'd say Jenn Frank looks pretty cute in this pic. That seana girl is alright too. I've got a weakness for artsy chicks, though.

497556849_a55353a762.jpg

If Jenn Frank's real life persnality is anything like what she is on the Retronauts then no thanks. She comes off as extremely annoying. She doesn't know what she's talking about yet she's always interjecting. She really breaks up the flow of an otherwise fine podcast. As for her looks, the only pic I've seen of her is her 1up avatar. She has the whole dorky girl look going which isn't bad.

I'm too lazy to search for pics, but shouldn't Jessica Chobot from IGN be thrown into any discussion of gaming women?

And yeah, I voted it's sad, but I'm also contributing, so... yeah.

[quote name='botticus']I'm too lazy to search for pics, but shouldn't Jessica Chobot from IGN be thrown into any discussion of gaming women?

And yeah, I voted it's sad, but I'm also contributing, so... yeah.[/quote]

How about Jade Raymond from Ubisoft? YES PLEASE!

[quote name='Puffa469']How about Jade Raymond from Ubisoft? YES PLEASE![/quote]
After seeing her pics from E3 I have to agree Jade was fun to watch :D

Olivia Munn is head and shoulders above these two.

Although I'd hit it and quit it with Morgan...and the other one I wouldn't touch.

[quote name='monkeydeew']um am i really the 1st one to throw olivia munn in the mix?[/QUOTE]

Olivia's rack FTW (not being totally sexist here - that is the name of the segment on AotS).

I still don't believe Morgan isn't, or wasn't at one time, a man. That jaw and those shoulders... *shudders*

Now that Jenn girl is not only clearly female, but she's pretty cute.

Im on the fence about this Chobot girl... her body is bangin, but that face... I think I'd take Morgans masculine jawline before Chobots busted mug.

Wow that chobots girl body looks great but I'd have to paper bag the face or at least hold my hand in front of it. I'd still say that Jade and Olivia are really the only two good looking women. From the link to Jenn she looks like one of the ugly girls that everybody made fun of at my high school.

bread's done
Back