B3G1 FREE [] PS2/DS/Wii/GC Games [] (A lot for just $3)

Ubivin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)

Ubivin's Selling List

For Trading:
No cost for shipping.
Most items will be shipped via First Class and in a Bubbler with Delivery Confirmation. Whoever has less feedback will send it first.
For Selling:
Price is $3 for first item and any additional items will cost +$1. It will be promptly shipped as soon as payment is received. It will be in a bubbler or box and shipped via First Class or Media Mail and Delivery Confirmation. I expect payment to be sent first regardless of feedback.

---

Notes:

If you wish to know specific details about the condition of the item you're interested in, feel free to ask. I take pride in taking care of my games, the few that are less than stellar condition were due to other people. I will give you a description of the condition of the games that you request that are not in mint condition.

Special Deal: If you buy 3 $3 games, I will give you a 4th one at equal price for FREE of your choosing!

The following are PS2 Games that include both the original manual and case. Most of the games are in very good condition.

1. Mad Maestro - $3
2. Katamari Damacy - $6
3. Jak II - $3
4. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 - $3
5. Killzone - $3
6. Street Vol 2 - $3
7. Devil May Cry 3 - $3
8. Kill Switch - $3
9. Def Jam Vendetta - $3
10. Jak 3 - $3
11. Shining Force Exa - $15
12.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Case is in rough shape) - $3
13. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3: $3
14. Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends - $8
15. Tony Hawk's Underground 2: $3
16. Gran Turismo 4 - $3
17. Hitman: Contracts - $3
18. Boogie (includes Microphone) - $8
19. Lord of the Rings: Third Age - $3
20. Onimusha 2 - $3
21. Onimusha 3 - $3
22. Kingdom Hearts 1 - $8
23. Kingdom Hearts 2 - $8
24. Def Jam Vendetta - $3
25. Contra: Shattered Soldier - $8
26. NBA 2k10 - $10
27 Xenosaga III - $20
28. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - $3
29. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - $5

The following is my DS collection. All of them are in Mint Condition with the original case and manual.

1. Texas Hold'em Poker DS - $5
2. Final Fantasy III - $10
3. Advance Wars: Dual Strike - $15
4. Brand New & Sealed - Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $18
5. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - $16
6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All - $10

The following is my Game Cube and Wii Collection. Most are complete with original manual and case and are in very good condition.

1. X-men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (GC)- $3
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC) - $15
3. Okami (Wii) - $18

The following is my PC Collection. Most are complete with original manual and case.

1. Age of Mythology - $8

I'm mainly looking to just sell my games, though I am willing to hear offers and check out TL's. If you live around the Portland, Oregon area and are interested in purchasing any of my games. You can save shipping by picking it up. Otherwise, I accept Paypal.

You can reach me either at:

Email: [email protected]
AIM: Ubivin
or even PM me through CAG.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in Silpheed, Raiden III, and the Kingdom Hearts Games. What are their conditions and are any of them greatest hits? Thanks.

bread's done
Back