Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones 26.99 Preorder @ Bestbuy.com

Bump because it's almost off the page.

Seriously, no one is interested in this? Best price for Fire Emblem so far, all the ads have nothing whatsoever.

I'm hoping for an instore price of FE, so I can get it for $21.99. That's the only way I'd really rush to this one.

[quote name='alongx']I'm hoping for an instore price of FE, so I can get it for $21.99. That's the only way I'd really rush to this one.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

The in store price will be $29.99 ($24.99 after GGC). All games are currently 10% off on the website but it's online only.

I hear it's not so good, and I never finished the last one, so I'm passing. I really thought I was going to love the Fire Emblem series because I love Advance Wars and rpgs, but it turns out I don't like strategy rpgs.

[quote name='slidecage']It sucked when you lost someone they were gone for good.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the FE series.

I've heard nothing but praise on this game, although if you didn't like the first FE for GBA you probably wouldn't like this one. They've made it easier now in that there's a world map now, and you can actually do random battles and go back to shops. Aside from the perm-death thing, those additions make the game a lot easier for some people, and you can choose difficulty settings from the get-go.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Welcome to the FE series.

I've heard nothing but praise on this game, although if you didn't like the first FE for GBA you probably wouldn't like this one. They've made it easier now in that there's a world map now, and you can actually do random battles and go back to shops. Aside from the perm-death thing, those additions make the game a lot easier for some people, and you can choose difficulty settings from the get-go.[/QUOTE]

random battles and shops inbetween will make things a lot easier, but man i started over so many times because i just wouldnt let anyone die... this game will likely not drop in price, as the msrp for the first one is still 29.99

Outpost has it listed for $24.99, so there's probably a decent chance it will be $24.99 at Fry's if you're near one.

Edited to add: The Bay Area Fry's ad today says it will be $24.99 when it comes out Tuesday, if that helps anyone.

I didn't have a problem with the difficulty, I just got bored with it. The long-time fans of the series say it was too easy, so if this one is even easier, that might be a bad thing.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Outpost has it listed for $24.99, so there's probably a decent chance it will be $24.99 at Fry's if you're near one.

Edited to add: The Bay Area Fry's ad today says it will be $24.99 when it comes out Tuesday, if that helps anyone.[/QUOTE]

Can you please post a scan of the frys ad so I can try to get bb the price match it. Thanks

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Can you please post a scan of the frys ad so I can try to get bb the price match it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

BB usually won't PM scans of ads.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Can you please post a scan of the frys ad so I can try to get bb the price match it. Thanks[/QUOTE]
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=32664
Edited to add:
I kind of doubt Best Buys in New York will pricematch Fry's ads, especially printouts. You'd be better off using the GGC. You might want to try and see if CC will pricematch the Outpost.com website, if you can't find a GGC.

i should have it from Gamefly to rent by saturday (hopefully cause going to lake this weekend and would love to play it all weekend) If its a great game then i will return it to gamefly and buy it. BUt if its just a basic ok game i will just keep it and beat it and then return it to gamefly (since there is mostly nothing else i want , i got 2 games out from gamefly i dont play but since nothing is out that i want i just keep them

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=32664
Edited to add:
I kind of doubt Best Buys in New York will pricematch Fry's ads, especially printouts. You'd be better off using the GGC. You might want to try and see if CC will pricematch the Outpost.com website, if you can't find a GGC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks judy ill try to have bb price match the ad on thursday when they are supposed to get it in. Hopefully it will work but im not gonna get my hopes up. thanks again

bread's done
Back