Win Something In August From King Of Swords Look Inside 4 Details

zellers94

CAGiversary!
in the month of august, king of swords is running a promotion, were you can win one of these 5 items 1) Digital Watch with built in Lighter
2) Heavy Duty Folding Slingshot
3) Wood Handle Nunchuks w/metal chain
4) Pepper Shot Pepper Spray w/Leatherette 1/2 oz
5) Random Spring Action Airsoft Pistol, just by blogging about the offer like this post does

king of swords carries many items such as stun guns , and self defense items

looks like who ever sees the monthly offer get to post it here eh? i got in late on the dagger offer, so since i'm early on this one, hopefully i can get those nunchucks, so i can continue my training to be the ultimate ninja master (- -)

yeah, they are 4 days early, but what the heck?

man, i am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting in on the sword offer, because i wasn't sure if it would be ok with my parents, recieving a weapon in the mail, but i asked about the dagger one, and they said its fine as long as i don't have to pay shipping, so yippee

no prob, i was just going there to check martial arts weapons, and saw this, i already have a that sling shot, don't wear watches, and don't really live in a "dangerous" town/area, and i already have 3 airsoft guns, so i had to chose the nunchuks, but hey, i'm not complaining

yea, as soon as i saw they had a new offer, the first thing i did was come here to see if anyone else had posted it, and the whole time i was posting it, i was parnoid someone else was going to post it before i got done, so whew!

[quote name='YabMan']Mother fucker, I want all of them. Time to get some shit shipped to some family.[/quote] Hey, I'm your cousin kenny. I'll pm you my address.:cool:
It also says that they got 600+ entries for July, so hopefully they will be shipping those daggers out soon. I don't understand how they can send this much free stuff out though.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Hey, I'm your cousin kenny. I'll pm you my address.:cool:
It also says that they got 600+ entries for July, so hopefully they will be shipping those daggers out soon. I don't understand how they can send this much free stuff out though.[/quote]

Oh, my cousin Kenny.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Hey, I'm your cousin kenny. I'll pm you my address.:cool:
It also says that they got 600+ entries for July, so hopefully they will be shipping those daggers out soon. I don't understand how they can send this much free stuff out though.[/quote]
well, most of the items in these contests are thier "special" items aka clearence, so they probably just wanna get rid of it, and plus they get "free" advertising

Entered as I'm too cheap to buy a $5 airsoft gun still. Hopefully they send our daggers soon, and I'm asking em what they want out of the banner link they advertise doing for something at the bottom, as I tossed one on *my* site.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i just got an email from King of Swords and ALL of our daggers have been are about to be shipped and we should recieve them in 3-5 days.[/quote] Awesome :)

Super-sweet on the shipped thing. I'd find out about the banner thing but my site *literally* had the webhost go down as soon as I updated it. Lovely timing eh? I went for the Airsoft with the Nunchucks and Slingshot as secondary and third picks. I've already got a high-end expensive all metal slingshot that could kill a mid-sized animal.

i got the nunchucks and my 2nd choice is the watch/lighter

EDIT: Alright lets make a new rule:

Every month the first person to see the new contest go up gets to post a new thread on the forums, and after that people can post their contest entries on the new thread (i believe the limit is 12 people, so first come, first serve).

This will keep 1 thread for the topic and make it clean and easy for everyone. So, if you see a thread on it, post in there and DONT make a new one. If you accidently make one even though there is already a thread, have it deleted by a moderator.

Agreed?

shnizzle66 is the 4th person to submit his/her entry

this means 8 more people can submit their entries (according to contest rules) using CAG. So keep count, because no one else can submit using CAG after that.

And remember, keep it all in this thread

kingofswordsbannerechange.jpg

KingofSwords.com offers unique handmade swords, video game inspired swords, anime swords, and movie replicas as well as other fantasy related collectibles. If you have ever wanted to own a sword or staff similar to one you have seen in a movie or video game, KingofSwords is your best bet. Whether you are looking for a Kill Bill replica, nunchuks, or even an airsoft gun for your local range, KingOfSwords.com is your source.

:D

Banner won't get you jack unless its up on a site you own. Anyways, I'm surprised the real CAG mods haven't stepped in and started bansticking people starting 500 threads for this contest.

Did you know King of Swords has many unique handmade swords, video game swords, anime swords, and movie replicas (as well as other collectibles including armor & shields, airguns, crossbows, etc) .. Some of their swords include Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Guild Wars, and much much much more. They also carry other items such as samurai swords, and other self defense items.

It's an undeniable fact. Everyone loves swords. They're the coolest thing you could possibly own. If you're looking to own nice swords, check outkingofswords.com.
For a "back in history" feeling, you can find greatninja swords.
If you're a gamer that just finished played the latest Final Fantasy game, check out the cool final fantasy swords.
The best place for your general interest in swords. Great prices, and quick shipping.

Here's hoping for that airsoft pistol, though the watch lighter wouldn't be that bad either (I need a new one anyway).

I just got an e-mail from them a few days ago confirming that my free item would be sent in the next one to three weeks.

Just for comparison, I submitted my first request to them on the 1st but that site was one of the ones that wasn't supposed to be used, so I sent them another on the 3rd. It took them basically 10-12 days to get back to me, so you folks can expect some confirmation soon (or maybe not).

This is my second post.. but I hope this helps.
I recently got two emails from them.
The first one was automated.
Your Blog Contest Submission has been RECEIVED! Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation via email that your post is accepted. You will then receive your FREE STUFF within 1-3 weeks. Thank You for participating!

NOTE: August Contest Submissions will not be processed until after August 1st!
The second one says,
Your blog post has been accepted, You shall recieve your free item soon, Thanks.

Justin
King Of Swords

Is there anybody here who didn't sign up for the airsoft gun? Seriously, if they send that out to everybody I will be one very happy man.

bread's done
Back