Japanese Toilet: The Movie - CheapyD on ScrewAttack's Toilet Tuesday

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
CheapyD enters Screwattack.com front page with a submission of his toilet for "toilet tuesday."
[digg]http://www.digg.com/videos/comedy/Japanese_Toilet_Washes_Your_Ass[/digg]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEnfCQD1QvY[/media]

How much would it cost to import one of those into North America? I know what I'm doing if I win the lottery :D

Made especially for ScrewAttack's Toilet Tuesday:

[digg]http://www.digg.com/videos/comedy/Japanese_Toilet_Washes_Your_Ass[/digg]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEnfCQD1QvY[/media]

Somehow came across this the other day (on Youtube), based on them subscribing to your videos (or vice versa).

It's...errm...telling. Yes, that's about it.

Nice apartment CheapD. How much you have to pay a month? I heard in Japan, apartment and housing is really expensive >

[quote name='cyrix`']rofl, now wheres the "office" tour?[/quote]

That will be next on the list...gotta get a full apartment tour too.

I want one pretty bad. If I were you cheapy, Id have demonstrated the vagina wash too...do you think it would wash your balls? I could use a ball washing as much as an ass wash.

I dont know what to say, just, very good and enjoyable video :applause: :rofl:

Sigh, another reason to move to Japan, the super toilets. You're presentation skills are also very adept. Cant wait for the apartment tour :D

Japan truly is a magical place. The toilets have freaking command consoles, like they were the captain's chair on the Enterprise or something.

[quote name='E*Master']How much would it cost to import one of those into North America? :D[/quote] You can buy them in the US. We have a Toto Washlet model E200 which has the warm air dryer feature. Frankly I don't have patience for the dryer so I use a low tech method which is a lot faster but I enjoy the other features. I think we paid about $700.

Wow, what to even say about that.

Probably disturbingly entertaining was probably the best description. But like a good video game, so many secrets I just can't let pass without looking for answers.

1) Who filmed that washing episode (the camera was moving slightly so I know there was no tripod)?
2) I'm pretty sure that was an actual demonstration, but I'm not sure I'm ready to admit it to myself...
3) How exactly do you dry off? I would think regular TP would end up being too messy, paper towels would be difficult to dispose of (and potentially expensive or uncomfortable), and regular bathroom towels could be hazardous on a number of levels. What's the story there?

Wow, I don't know whether to gleefully tell someone about this video or quietly hide with dignity.

Yeah, the Toto! My grandad has one of those.

ROFL at Cheapy demoing an ass wash for the camera.

This is mah beh-bidet!!!

Where do I find that damn song now that's stuck in my head!?

[quote name='chosen1s']
1) Who filmed that washing episode (the camera was moving slightly so I know there was no tripod)?
2) I'm pretty sure that was an actual demonstration, but I'm not sure I'm ready to admit it to myself...
3) How exactly do you dry off? I would think regular TP would end up being too messy, paper towels would be difficult to dispose of (and potentially expensive or uncomfortable), and regular bathroom towels could be hazardous on a number of levels. What's the story there?
[/quote] 1) I filmed it all my self, some handheld, some Gorillapod tripod.
2) Yes, it was all 100% legit
3) Regular TP works fine.

For those who asked, the outro music is [SIZE=-1]JT Money - Thats Just My Baby Daddy[/SIZE]

Looks like thorbahn finally got a job with CAG.

Cool video, I've always wanted to try an ass washing toilet. Lord knows I need it.

The Japanese are way ahead of us.

I wonder if the was a power outage ,how much trouble would the have wiping there own asses?

CheapyD since you love to eat and shit for us in Japan. Can you do a video about the Green Tea kit Kat? I always wanted to taste that.Two of my favorite things together.

[quote name='CheapyD']That will be next on the list...gotta get a full apartment tour too.[/QUOTE]
good to hear!

Good job Cheapy. You do understand though, that all other Cheapy in Japan Videos will have to live up to the ass wash. Thems some big shoes to fill.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

That was just hilarious... Especially, when he leaned into it. Seriously, I almost cried. Also, the music at the end was perfect because that was indeed ghetto. :applause: Bravo, Cheapy D.

Wow... I was actually chuckling through the whole thing but lost it when the actual ass washing commenced. I feel disgusted yet humored all at the same time. Thanks for that.... I think....

[quote name='Vegan']Japan truly is a magical place. The toilets have freaking command consoles, like they were the captain's chair on the Enterprise or something.[/quote]

LMAO I laughed at you commect for like 10 minutes, oh god this trully is a amazing deature to have a Ass wash and vagineeee wash now I really want to live in Japan like I always wanted to.

cheapys video production is getting better and better. Nice little video cheapy, although i would have closed it with the gap band "you dropped a bomb on me " unless your playing baby daddy due to your surpirse from last week. Also, what a cool entertainment stand you have

I will definately sleep better knowing while I rest CheapyD could very well be going to the bathroom for nothing more than a nice relaxing ass wash.

[quote name='levi333']Looks like thorbahn finally got a job with CAG.

Cool video, I've always wanted to try an ass washing toilet. Lord knows I need it.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just spotted it on screwattack.com before CheapyD said anything about it. He edited it and moved it here is all.

Ah, watched it again, still as good as the first time. I did notice a few things though. So, if yours is a more basic model, then what does a "deluxe" model offer? And I noticed you were using the...er...most power blast to clean your ass. How's that working out? >_>

[quote name='Link927']Ah, watched it again, still as good as the first time. I did notice a few things though. So, if yours is a more basic model, then what does a "deluxe" model offer? [/quote]warm air ass-dryer, wall mounted remote, auto lid open/close, air purification...
http://www.cleanishappy.com/ - click on product info and then you will see the better models.

[quote name='Link927']
And I noticed you were using the...er...most power blast to clean your ass. How's that working out? >_>[/quote]Go big or stay home.

I have now made it my one of my life's purposes to try this "ass wash" you speak of :lol:

Seriously that toliet is insane, and that video is excellent and entertaining at the same time. Nice work CheapyD, please make note of it on the next CagCast for our enjoyment because I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to hear Wombat's opinion on it:D

bread's done
Back