free $150 gift certificate for futureshop

TD does these kind of deals and gives a free ipod. My wife and I did their deal and it was so easy, we laughed.

For the TD deal, I actually didn't do anything they claimed was required. I simply opened a checking account. I guess they don't bother to check.

[quote name='maigoyume']plus a $12 fee per month[/QUOTE]
There is nothing there that says you have to keep the account open. It says that it can take 6-8 weeks to get it so assuming that it take 12 because lets be honest it's a bank. Thats only 36 bucks for 150

Very tempting to jump in. A few monthly charges can't outweigh a $150 gift card.

But one of the requirements is to transfer your direct deposit payroll or pension to the new account. Leads to too many hoops for me, even if they give you plenty of time. (giving payroll new deposit info, getting deposited money out before I close the account, tell payroll to deposit to my old account again, etc.)

[quote name='mrelusive']Very tempting to jump in. A few monthly charges can't outweigh a $150 gift card.

But one of the requirements is to transfer your direct deposit payroll or pension to the new account. Leads to too many hoops for me, even if they give you plenty of time. (giving payroll new deposit info, getting deposited money out before I close the account, tell payroll to deposit to my old account again, etc.)[/quote]

Agreed

I did this offer, I switched my current account to that one. I was going over my debit charges and this one has unlimited so it saved me money. I'm just waiting on the gift certificate, they said 6-8 weeks though.....

If your looking for a different option that doesn't included fees but you still get something to buy games. I recently switched to PC Bank at the grocery store to collect the PC points when I buy groceries. I was shopping at Loblaws anyway so I'm just getting something back now. Their entertainment section has a decent video game selection with competitive prices which you can use the points to buy.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']If your looking for a different option that doesn't included fees but you still get something to buy games. I recently switched to PC Bank at the grocery store to collect the PC points when I buy groceries. I was shopping at Loblaws anyway so I'm just getting something back now. Their entertainment section has a decent video game selection with competitive prices which you can use the points to buy.[/QUOTE]
I think PC is giving out a nice point bonus when you get approved with their credit card also. Don't think there's an annual fee on it either.

bread's done
Back