Holy Crap! Do you want some free money? check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heat2repeat

CAGiversary!
Hey I am a long time freebie vet and new to this site. I am trying to finish a few sites and am willing to pay you the most out there. if you plan to work for about 1 hour you can get paid over $150 tonight!!! Here are the sites that i am working on:

yourfreeflatscreens.com ($22)

ipods.free4every1.com ($8 no cc required!!! just do one offer for full green)

sports.hotgifts4you.com ($22)

computers.ordergiftsfree.com ($75)

cash.ultimatefreebies.com ($20)

travel.123stuffforfree.com ($20)

radio.123stuffforfree.com ($20)

paypal.wish4free.com ($25)

Now to the good part my feedback. I am a trusted member on many other forums i can get you those links but i probably cannot post them here because that would be considered posting links to other sites and i dont know if i can do that on here. But these prices are negotiable and i am more than willing to walk you through every step so you get paid tonight. If you have aim I can give you instant message support. Look this is a great way to make a lot of extra cash so I would really reccommend pm'ing me as soon as possible! Thanks all!! And i pay as soon as you are green

ive pm'd you like 3 times but i geuss its not working. Anyways you need to send me the cc info so i can do the sites.

bump it up i just added a new no cc site whoever is the first 3 people to do it for me gets a $2 bonus bringing your total for a no cc site to $10!! thats a lot of money for a no cc site

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back