CONTEST: Win NASCAR 08!

I'd go for the 360 version.

I think I'd want to be sponsored by Apple, as they tend to be very sleek and cool looking, and I imagine they'd make a sweet looking design.

I would want Pepsi to be my sponsor as long as it didn't include a Pepsi Ice Cucumber (that stuff is awful) decal or patch on my outfit. mmmm I love that Pepsi while I play Xbox 360. Good ole Pepsi.

I think I'd want to be sponsored by the Cagcast, Nintendo, Xbox 360 and the PS3. I need to get pizaid.

360 version.

PS3 version preferred, but any version would be acceptable.

My sponsor would be the Wii! Total confusion ensues since they are sponsoring a Nascar car now.

I'll take any version of Nascar 08 (360 version first, if not available then PS3, both not available then PS2)

I'd probably be sponsored by Nintendo

360 version

I would like my sponsors to be Playboy (the photo ops with the ladies would be legendary), Dr. Pepper, Captain Morgan would be awesome too.

If I had an actual Nascar I'd want my sponsor to be my favorvite drink on the planet, Coca-Cola, and fill a swimming pool using my unlimited supply.

360 version please (or PS2)

PS3 version for me

I would be sponsored by Bawls, the energy drink, and have "I wanna go fast!" emblazoned on the car :).

BTW, at first I had envisioned a "Bawls... to the wall with speed," but then I realized, oh, that's right, Nascar, 'to the wall' would not be so great...

PS3 version.

I'd want to be sponsored by XM Satellite Radio -- so I'd always have something to listen to while taking a left turn for a few hundred laps.

I would have a Bethesda Oblivion car, with a Wombat bumper sticker, just so I can piss off everyone who's sick and tired of hearing the 'O' world. Oblivion, Oblivion, Oblivion!

Maginification would like to be considered for the PS2 version of NASCAR 08.

If I were a NASCAR driver I would be driving the #001 Gold Farmers of Korea. Chevrolet Impala SS. Supper happy gold powerlevel bonus.

edit: In retrospect, I think that I would have a more successful racing team if I were driving the Vagina Clown Tampons Ford Fusion. The VCT team would tear up the track every sunday.

I would be sponsered by the simpsons, car would look like homer, have pick donut wheels and my horn would say DOH

360 version please

i would have huge ads with Playboy cuz we all know they love the boobies.

I would like my sponsor to be Sony, so I could get free electronics and video games.:drool: I would like to win the PS3 version since I actually have a PS3.:D

My sponsor would be a monkey fighting a robot on the wing of a Concorde plane piloted by a zombie Ulysses S. Grant as it soars over Hawaii at sunrise. But only for one race; Grant was a drunk, and I doubt NASCAR wants to be associated with that sort of thing.

360 or PS3 version if I win, doesn't matter which

PS3 version, and this explains it all
car_4%20%28Large%29.jpg

360 for me, and i'd want to be sponsored by Teddy Grahams...cause the chocolate ones is about all i eat these days.

I would want wendy's to sponsor me, I live in the hometown of wendy's, dublin, ohio so I just find it fitting.

If I win I would like the 360 :D

I have no real preference to what version of the game I got, but lets stick to 360 or ps2 for now.

As to my sponsor, well that would have to be Jones Soda, specifically from the gallons of free soda I'd get, and the hypothesis that the turkey&gravey soda they release at Thanksgiving could probably power the car as a fuel source bt itself.

360 version

i'd be sponsored by microsoft. i'd have an xbox 360 paint scheme, and whenever i experienced a mechanical problem with the car, the three red lights would light up on the hood.

bread's done
Back