Win a PS3 + All Pro Football 2k8

I don't understand how 1up gives APF 2k8 the most biased asshated review in the history of video games and then does a promotion 2 weeks later. I entered though. Thanks.

[quote name='yummytyson']signed up, thanks. i just put random people =D[/quote]

Same with me, lol. I don't know anything about football, but thanks OP! Entered.

[quote name='wizardofcoz4126']I am amazed that O.J. Simpson made the cut in this game! Anyways, thanks OP![/quote]O.J. ALWAYS makes the CUT.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']O.J. ALWAYS makes the CUT.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

I really like this game and own it for the 360. I'll probably give my copy to a friend if I win it for the PS3.

Thanks op, I just want the game for the giant stabbing motion of the Assassin's mascot.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']what I don't get is why they have Korey Stringer, when all he's known for is his death[/QUOTE]

Well he was one of the top 3 OT's of his time when alive. I remember when he played at Ohio State Orlando Pace couldn't get on the field until Stringer went pro.

Thanks OP!

All my players started with the name Joe (unless there is no Joe to select, then I just picked a name that started with a J). I don't know much about football, but Joe has to be a good name for a football player.... Right? lol

bread's done
Back