Highschool girl running for class president strips on stage

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']a bit old to be in high school yea? If she wasnt disqualifed, she probably won. I've never been more sure of anything in my life[/QUOTE]

I knew a girl who was 19 in high school her senior year. And she would make this chick look ugly. Seriously. Not to downplay this fine representative of the student body.

And what was with the crappy camera work? Dude should have known to rush closer to the stage!

How much do you think girls at my school will take before they strip for votes? The Norse girl looks older than some of my teachers.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm still wondering why teachers didn't rush the stage...[/QUOTE]

Me too. Maybe they were all dudes?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I knew a girl who was 19 in high school her senior year. And she would make this chick look ugly. Seriously. Not to downplay this fine representative of the student body.

And what was with the crappy camera work? Dude should have known to rush closer to the stage![/QUOTE]

It's hard to hold it steady when one hand is busy *not holding the camera*.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm still wondering why teachers didn't rush the stage...[/QUOTE]

cus it isnt america :p!...i remember way back, this kid started stripping for a talent show (took off his shirt) he was tackled off stage..i guess other countries are more open about that

I dunno, but there's something fishy about that flag.

[quote name='iheartmetal']ive always like norways flag[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onetrackmind']yep she my next door neighbor[/QUOTE]

I can't comment on said next door neighbor, all I saw was the door. :rofl:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Thats Kaorin, probably the lowest polling character on Azumanga Daioh. Also arguably, a lesbian[/QUOTE]

Arguably, nothing. She's definitely a lez... but then again, if I had to see Sakaki wearing cute kitten panties in the school locker room all the time, I'd turn lez too. ;)

saw this a while back. i couldn't believe anyone would do this to become class president. oh well i guess everyone from that class will always remember her for running and not winning it.

ooo yes here i come
cag1000
with my 100000000000000000% approval
loveeee this girl
soooo yummmi
we all should go to schools where this is common practice

bread's done
Back