New PS3 Conga!!

Smidget

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
This site needs 12 referals to get your ps3 but the good news is that you have to do only one offer to be greend and a lot of the offers are completely free (no calling and canceling) and some dont require a Credit card to complete. Here is how this conga is going to work:

1. Click on the referal links of one of the 2 people listed below
2. Join the website and complete an offer.
3. Post Your email used on the website, who you joined under, if you are pending or greend.
4. If you want to be placed in line to be on the top spots for referal, PM me your referal link.

Only people who have gone green with be able to achieve top spot status and thus will be able to get referals through this conga. As the conga grows the number of top spots will grow from 2 to 3 to 4 etc... Below are the two starters for top spots. Please keep the referals even between the 2 by browsing who has referred what person in the posts within this thread. If anyone has any questions please PM me and i will be glad to help out.

Top Spots:
ChrisPalm
http://www.ps34free.com/default.aspx?r=858826

nyj1218
http://www.ps34free.com/default.aspx?r=852247

IN line:
Riyonuk
FadeproofSG
Fullmetalfan720

Come on guys if we get enough people in on this then earning a ps3 should take no time!

Thanks for joining. When you are greend i will update you Riyonuk on the list. The next person who joins, do a referal for nyj plz

When i did it a while ago, it basically adds 24 hours to what it says how long it will take. For one business day it would be approximately 48 and so forth. Plz someone sign up for nyj he showed my friend this site so we owe this thread to him. Once everyone goes green i will let you know what will happen and i will update the list right nowl.

Yeah i wasnt aware it woudl take so long...oh well it was free so lets just give it a little more time and we will see wha thappens. Patience is a virtue.

Yeah

I know for sure the ebay offer works. That is how i got greend. So anyone who already signed up can do it. You do need a CC but it is free. All you have to do is make an ebay account and bid on something.

Everyone who has signed up under Chrispalm It seems as though the fastwebs offer is working for no one. Try another one and we can maybe get this thread going again.

bread's done
Back