All these free sites..

sailorchrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I'm posting for Riyonuk, because he's too afraid to post :3

(Direct quote from the feedback forum):

I just signed up for ps34free.com, and have been anxious all day at work thinking about it. Exactly whats going to happen to me? I did some FastWeb offer, its some college fill in thing.

Just looking for some CAG's to give me some insight, and hopefully let me feel at ease. All those pictures of kids holding there free stuff is sooo not convincing, anyone can just buy something and write they got it for free >_<

Any feedback anyone can give him is very much appreciated =)

The free stuff is legitimate, and I'm not exactly sure what the question is but.. based on the offer completed, it seems as though you would get contacted from colleges, but thats all the offer is. I do suggest you to use real information, including names and phone numbers or they will put your account on hold, this also probably best fits in the ref section, under the appropriate site since it has nothing to do with Contests or offers Free stuff. However, since you meet all the requirements to post there, and you also have no current threads there - I'll move the thread there so you can get some answers or perhaps ask more questions. I can't say I've done the ps34free site, however I do know the Trainn site that does PS3s is legitimate, but requires a CC.

Everytime I try to do an offer, I usually get taken to some random site :/

For instance, I tried that free 360 games in 10 minutes, I clicked on the stamp offer, and I was taken to some Free Smiley website. Any ideas?

Its likely messed up on their end, I know someone had an issue with one offer on Trainn's sites in the past that was taken to the smiley website .. I'd suggest attempting another offer, or giving it a few hours minimum to see if its adjusted.

bread's done
Back