Experience exhilerating third-person next-gen action as you continue the story of John Woo's influential action film, Hard Boiled, starring Chow Yun-Fat. In John Woo presents Stranglehold™, run into danger with a gun in each fist and take down the organized crime bosses who stepped over the line when they took your family.
Ensnared by a crime boss with a gripping secret, Inspector Tequila is forced to cross the line from sworn duty to bloody revenge. Engage your enemies with intense cinematic gun battles and cause massive environmental damage in real-time or revolutionary slow-motion Tequila Time.
- Signature cinematic action: Stranglehold allows you to play a John Woo-directed action blockbuster movie. Dual-wielding, stunt-laden gameplay combined with massive destructible environment ensures that Stranglehold will be a true tour-de-force. The environmental interactivity and two-fisted gunplay all come online, bringing the experience to a whole new level.
- Amazing gunplay and stunts: Experience snooth flowing gameplay, such as running up railings, swinging on chandeliers, and leaping onto moving objects, all without interrupting intense gun battles.
- Blockbuster Hollywood talent: Featuring the cinematic flare of acclaimed action director John Woo, Stranglehold also benefits from Woo's direction on storyline, camera placement, and cutscenes. Starring international action star Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector Tequila, the game's cast is also comprised of other A-list Hollywood talent.
- Environments as weapons: Using the Massive D™ physics engine, bring the world down on your enemies. Carve your own realistic path of destruction through environments and manuver through unique piles of debris which persist in the environment.
- Intense cinematic gun battles: Engage the enemy in Tequila Time™ by targeting and firing in real-time while the world dramatically slows and enjoy the exhileration of running up railings, swinging on chandeliers, and leaping onto moving objects, all without complex controls.
- Unreal 3.0 and Havok: Using a modified version of the Unreal 3.0 engine integrated with the Havok physics system, Stranglehold breathes new life into game environments and characters with its stunning graphics. Incredible physics make it possible for everything in the world to be destructible and interactive, allowing for an ever-changing battleground depending on how players approach different situations.
Sorry if this is a repost.