CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CAG Steam Community:
cagSCBan.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CAG

**Group is now public - anyone can join. Invites are no longer needed**

NOTE:

• All members can send group invites, post game meets, and events.
  • Do not share your log-in account name or password with anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Full_Throttle']Shit, it's not working for me.[/quote]

What is not working? I'll spend some time today creating a more comprehensive guide on how to sign up for Steam Community and joining the CAG group.

I've sent all the invites. Remember, once you're a member you can invite any of your fellow CAGs or friends.

I think you just tried to add me but I got some weird #friends_invitationsdisabled error when I accepted.. I'll have to figure out what's up with that.

[quote name='red flare graf']I think you just tried to add me but I got some weird #friends_invitationsdisabled error when I accepted.. I'll have to figure out what's up with that.[/quote] I don't think there is any problems, your on the members list now. :bouncy:

:EDIT: Heh wow, I actually screwed up the installation link in the OP. Thanks to Z-Saber's keen eyes, it has been fix.

HOLY CRAP. I would love to play 5v5 CS scrims with some CAGs. It's been a few years since my CAL days but I think I still have some skill.

Under beta participation, it just says "None currently available". I don't have a change button or anything.. so I'm kind of wondering about this new, great Steam update that everyone speaks of.

[quote name='red flare graf']Under beta participation, it just says "None currently available". I don't have a change button or anything.. so I'm kind of wondering about this new, great Steam update that everyone speaks of.[/QUOTE]

I guess it was the fact that I hadn't restarted Steam in about a week.. Good to go, now.

The only game I play on Steam is CS:S. If you guys are up for playing that sometime, lemme know. Thing is, I was never really any good and I haven't played it since... '06?

Forgot to mention The Ship. Impulse buy and liked it a lot, but haven't played it in forever. If anyone else happens to have it, we definitely need to get a game going.

Friday or this weekend lets start off with a few rounds of CS:S...

How does ~8:00pm EST sound? :)

:EDIT: Blah forgot about Insurgency too!

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Friday or this weekend lets start off with a few rounds of CS:S...

How does ~8:00pm EST sound? :)

:EDIT: Blah forgot about Insurgency too![/quote]
Guess I'll play, I havn't played CS:S in about 2 years though. I'm down for any of those days.

[quote name='red flare graf']I think you just tried to add me but I got some weird #friends_invitationsdisabled error when I accepted.. I'll have to figure out what's up with that.[/QUOTE]

I get that error too. Any fix for this?

lol

We should do a game now wiht so many people online right now! :lol:

But anyways the "schedualed" one will be on Saturday at around 5:30PM GMT (8:30PM EST). The server choice will be decided on the spot so it is to be decided, but we'll post the IP as soon as possible.

If anyone is intrested in providing a decent server or could host one(about 8-12 players) let us know. Much appreciated!

See y'all soon!

I'll Jump in on the CS:S as Well.

I also play Sourceforts, Goldeneye Source, HL2:DM, Insurgency, DoD:S, Battlegrounds 2, and I'll gladly join in on any Source Mod.

I won't be able to play until I get back from vacation. I should get back home in about 10 days. Would be awesome if ya could schedule another game by then (if noone's busy then) since I'll be starting a new year of college a week or so after I get back.

[quote name='red flare graf']I'm down for tomorrow. Should be pretty fun.. Is anyone in here in a clan?

Or is this going to be considered a clan? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

The Jesus will be back to save your soul. Oh and is anybody else having issues adding people to their friends list on Steam? Add me on Xfire, it's CrimGhost.

[quote name='CrimGhost']The Jesus will be back to save your soul. Oh and is anybody else having issues adding people to their friends list on Steam? Add me on Xfire, it's CrimGhost.[/QUOTE]

That was you? Haha, I had no clue..

Can't wait for the CAGFrag so I can see how my lack of skills compares with the skillz of others.

We should do a Half-Life 2 Deathmatch CAGFrag. That'd be a great game.

bread's done
Back