appleyum

CAGiversary!
646852b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=646852
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=646852

Remember to use free shipping code

EBGames use SAVER
Gamestop use FREESHIPALL

• Civilization IV - 2005 GAME OF THE YEAR!
- Rule throughout time and create your own legacy as you guide your civilization from the dawn of man through the space age and beyond.

• Civilization III Complete
- Includes 2001 Game of the Year Civilization® III, Play the World™ and Conquests.
- A highly addictive journey of discovery. Build a civilization, explore uncharted territories, conquer enemies and lead your civilization to greatness!

• Sid Meier’s Civilization II (Plus Expansions)
- Civ II expanded on the original with new diplomacy options, wonder movies and scenarios - Sid Meier’s Civilization II: Fantastic Worlds: -Sci-fi and fantasy themed scenarios for Civilization II.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization II: Conflicts in Civilization: 20 new combat-centric scenarios for Civilization II.
- Civilization II: Test of Time: Expansion with added scenarios, a new interface and multiplayer functionality.

• Sid Meier’s Civilization
- The classic that started it all!

SPECIAL FEATURES INCUDE:
• The Chronicles of Civilization® Book
- A 96-page book including a behind-the-scenes history of the Civ series, interviews from the lead designers (past and present), artwork from the series and more!

• The Civilization® Card Game
- An original tabletop card game designed by the lead designer of Civ IV that features 300 custom designed cards.

• Bonus Video DVD
- Includes a detailed presentation by lead designers from Civ IV - “Play Early, Play Often: Prototyping Civ IV”, atribute to the man himself Sid Meier and popular game trailers from the Civ series.

• Additional Bonus Materials
- Tech Tree Posters for Civ 1, 2, 3 and 4, wallpaper images, podcast MP3s and more!

Thanks to indomie at SD

Awesome deal for what I consider to be the greatest computer game series of all time. If you've never played any of these and have even the slightest interest in turn based strategy buy without hesitation.

I might pick this up. My computer is kinda on the fritz and won't play games, but I might get it for a future PC upgrade.

Thanks OP

May need to buy this, they are great games... It's a shame it'd mean giving money to gamestop :(

Nice, I got this for my friend for his b-day when it was $49.99. I kinda want one for myself, but I'm sure there'll eventually be a collection that includes the latest Civ4 expansion.

I can't decide if checking this forum makes me more happy or more sad. I just freakin' ordered this two days ago from J&R Music for $59.99 plus $7 shipping! I could've saved $27!!!

EDIT: Just thought of something. Anyone know if Walmart stocks these? I might return it to one of their stores. (They've got it listed online, but sometimes they don't have the UPC entered in their B&M stores.)

bread's done
Back