$20 off $100 at newegg when you use paypal.

[quote name='Jedi1979']wow...nice deal too

any idea when it ends?[/QUOTE]

9-5-07

[quote name='Vinny']Sweet... too bad I have nothing that I really need at the moment. Maybe get two games and save $20?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same.

Won't work on preorders. Hmm nice deal, but I kinda don't really need anything. Though I kinda want to get a slingbox.

Time to order the hard drive and hard drive enclosure I have been wanting. I am in need of more storage space.

Thanks! I will have to pick up a new hard drive now. I have a question though, seeing as how I know nothing about the insides of computers. Is it the hard drive that makes the noise when you run a computer? Mine's real noisy and I was wondering what would be causing it. Thanks.

XBox 360 Elite for $442.48 shipped. I might have a eBay auction week and call and confirm if I can get the new model when I have the PayPal ready to go :)

[quote name='chewster777']Thanks! I will have to pick up a new hard drive now. I have a question though, seeing as how I know nothing about the insides of computers. Is it the hard drive that makes the noise when you run a computer? Mine's real noisy and I was wondering what would be causing it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Could be a lot of things, but generally hard drives aren't that loud. My guess is you have a fan that's gone bad, it could be a case fan or a fan for the video card or processor. That's always been the case for me, fans start to get off balance and make a ton of noise.

I have been thinking of upgrading some stuff for DirectX 10 and Vista, might use this to pick up a hard drive.

Eh, newegg. I dont know. newegg used to be much more novel for me with it's sometimes lower prices. Now it's just "eh".

Are you guys sure it expires 9-5-07? I just received the e-mail with the promo. It says it expires 11:59pm PST, 8/10/2007

[quote name='mkg12']Are you guys sure it expires 9-5-07? I just received the e-mail with the promo. It says it expires 11:59pm PST, 8/10/2007[/QUOTE]

I read that in another thread too but according to a thread in FW, it ends on the 9-5 as OP stated.

My offer email said that it expired 08/10/2007 at 11.59PST. The code paypal20 was not working, so I called Newegg. They said they were having problems with the code and they customer service rep told me to go ahead place the order and they would credit my paypal account with the $20.

FYI, the code is now working again! I just tried it and it now takes it. I didn't complete the transaction (it was just a test) but it accepted the code and said it only applied if paying with paypal. You might want to put a note in the original subject line that this is now working!

I just used it to get the 360 120gig HD, it was already on sale so this means I got if for 161 including shipping and tax. Now if only I can get a working 360 I'll be on cloud 9, come on microsoft, when will you call me back.

I keep getting this:

"Although you've entered a valid promo code, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria. Please double-check your order and try again."

Despite the order being 110, 90 after the 20 off, and using Paypal.

:/

bread's done
Back