Questions and Opinions on the Ref section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foladar

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for opinions on this section, how you think this section could be made better .. similar to the last thread, however this one will be an "open floor" thread in which your welcomed to voice your opinion and include possible suggestions, or even ask questions about this section. If you don't want to voice your opinion in this thread, you are welcomed to PM me if you would rather not everyone see your suggestion, or if thats just easier for you. Thanks in advance, I'll leave this thread open for 14 days, and go from there with some suggestions and possibly extend the thread depending on what direction the thread has gone in since it was opened.

Current thread close date: Sept 1st

Can we sticky one thread that will be an archive of all offers on all sites and everything about them? It would save a lot of people's time and keep things more organized.

Theres no possible way that you could have an archive of all offers on all sites, I did think of that with possibilities of a "rating" of said offer, but its just too much work .. I figured most congas will take care of that, as questions for said site will generally end up there for the offers.

Heres a few rules and/or suggestions I have ....

One thread per member in the referral section. (check, already in effect)
You must be a member of CAG for 30 days (check, already in effect)
One conga thread per website (check, recently began in effect)

One conga thread per user, similar to the one thread per user above. Example would be if you would really want a user making several congas just to get his refs, abandoning said conga after filling out his refs, and then we're stuck with several dead congas ..

Since this is an opinion thread, and I am fully entitled to my opinion, I would like to suggest that FOLDER CHANGES HIS NAME!

I suggest having congas set to a max of 2 or 3 refs so it's not only beneficial to the creator of the conga (and perhaps 1 or 2 after that). It will also encourage people to join a conga that die so quickly.

Yeah, it seems most congas are 3 refs from what I've seen, and that seems fair .. anymore than 3 refs is a bit much though.
edit: I'm also thinking of making a "no conga for joo" list, for users that make congas, get their refs, and just ignore the conga further after that .. some congas havent been rotated for two weeks +

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back