Free Boxes from eBay and the USPS

Thanks for contributing. You can get non-eBay boxes from the USPS also. Regardless of which one (eBay/non-eBay), those boxes can only be used for Priority mail shipping ($4.60 and up in postage).

Screw USPS.com lol even though I have to use them for everything... They hardly even scan the DC#'s so I don't get any updates until the damn thing is delivered and about those free boxes... I ordered Priority labels along with boxes about 5 months ago... Well I got the labels and never got boxes :booty:

lol

Yeah, but I hardly ever ship priority so I have to use this huge pile of free boxes from shit that I've ordered... :p

[quote name='SpazX']Yeah, but I hardly ever ship priority so I have to use this huge pile of free boxes from shit that I've ordered... :p[/quote]

Tip* Take those priority boxes and flip them inside out, there you go box for shipping any payment method... thats what I usually do because they are nice boxes.. other than that im like you and re-use boxes from stuff I got or call my parents and tell them to save the boxes they get seeing they order lots of catalog crap..

Nice thing is where I work I get an almost limit-less supply of packaging materials because all the electronics they get come all seperate bubble wrapped and all sorts.. So I get these perfect DVD size bubble wrap evelope things because they just toss them..

[quote name='Derrick1979']Tip* Take those priority boxes and flip them inside out, there you go box for shipping any payment method... thats what I usually do because they are nice boxes.. other than that im like you and re-use boxes from stuff I got or call my parents and tell them to save the boxes they get seeing they order lots of catalog crap..

Nice thing is where I work I get an almost limit-less supply of packaging materials because all the electronics they get come all seperate bubble wrapped and all sorts.. So I get these perfect DVD size bubble wrap evelope things because they just toss them..[/quote]

I have gotten shit from ebay, etc. in an inside-out priority box, but I usually don't think about doing it myself...

If I ever run out of boxes (not likely :p) that's a good idea though, thanks.

[quote name='nyj1218']the free boxes. are they free every day or are the free for today only[/quote]

I think you can order a certain ammount from them at a time and only so many per year unless your a company.. I think im going to put in an order for boxes again and see if I actually get them this time...

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Ugh, I hate it when this offer gets out on other forums. Many kids order a bunch of boxes and end up building forts with them.[/quote]By the way you damn kids, give us back out boxes or I shall unleash our army upon you.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Tip* Take those priority boxes and flip them inside out, there you go box for shipping any payment method... thats what I usually do because they are nice boxes.. [/QUOTE]I wouldn't recommend doing this, as it's against the law to use priority boxes for non-priority shipping. If a postal worker notices, the package might get returned, or your recipient will be forced to pay more postage. Plus, if people keep abusing this nice freebie, it's eventually not going to be free anymore.

[quote name='P dad']It is illegal to use those priority boxes for anything except USPS mail....[/QUOTE]

No, except forts.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Ugh, I hate it when this offer gets out on other forums. Many kids order a bunch of boxes and end up building forts with them.[/quote]This isn't the closely guarded secret you make it out to be. :roll:

[quote name='Scrubsy']By the way you damn kids, give us back out boxes or I shall unleash our army upon you.[/quote]

:rofl:

Simpsons FTW! Thats exactly what I thought of when I clicked this thread :lol:

[quote name='Derrick1979']Screw USPS.com lol even though I have to use them for everything... They hardly even scan the DC#'s so I don't get any updates until the damn thing is delivered and about those free boxes... I ordered Priority labels along with boxes about 5 months ago... Well I got the labels and never got boxes :booty:

lol[/QUOTE]

Its Delivery confirmation not tracking. Just a way to show you its been delivered.

[quote name='SpazX']I have gotten shit from ebay, etc. in an inside-out priority box, but I usually don't think about doing it myself...

If I ever run out of boxes (not likely :p) that's a good idea though, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I use these boxes to ship stuff via priority mail. Anyway the last order I placed the boxes have "USPS Priority mail" stamped on the plain cardboard on the inside. So you can't flip them inside out anymore.

[quote name='P dad']It is illegal to use those priority boxes for anything except USPS mail....[/QUOTE]

Bingo

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Ugh, I hate it when this offer gets out on other forums. Many kids order a bunch of boxes and end up building forts with them.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXbqZas1Xhs[/media]

[quote name='freesn4']now u no why our country is in debt. stop abusing the government[/quote]

I love the well-informed majority that believe the USPS is a goverment branch.
The USPS is a private company contracted out by the US government, and is not affiliated with the US goverment. It's actually the world's largest private company.

[quote name='nsdcx']I love the well-informed majority that believe the USPS is a goverment branch.
The USPS is a private company contracted out by the US government, and is not affiliated with the US goverment. It's actually the world's largest private company.[/QUOTE]It's listed as "an independent establishment of the executive branch of the United States government" in the US Code. How does that make it not affiliated with the US government?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']It's listed as "an independent establishment of the executive branch of the United States government" in the US Code. How does that make it not affiliated with the US government?[/quote]

Sorry, bad wording on my part. It IS affiated with the US government, but is not a direct part of the government, hence "independent establishment". But saying the the government is in debt because of people getting abusing the chance to get free boxes is absurd. Besides, the boxes are probably 95% recycled materials anyway, it doesn't cost that much to make more.

[quote name='Derrick1979']They hardly even scan the DC#'s so I don't get any updates until the damn thing is delivered [/quote]

What's neat about Paypal's multi-order shipping tool, is that you get a scan form with all of your packages from one shipment and all you have to do is have a postal worker scan that one form and all of your pacakges will be marked "accepted"

bread's done
Back