Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory Question

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
Hey, I decided to downloaded this after logging over 900 hours on the Xbox version and I'm totally loving it. I'm confused about the rank system though. Do you ranks only go with you in the same server? Also, do they not keep any records (time spent playing, kills, deaths, etc.)?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Each time the map changes, actually.[/quote]

Wrong. Each time the campaign changes. :p

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Quackzilla']Each time the map changes, actually.[/quote]

Wrong. Each time the campaign changes. :p[/quote]
Wrong. It's server specific...Many servers have XP save... :D

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']If you use Xfire, it'll tell you how many hours you've logged into the game. Plus it's bad ass.[/quote]

Cool, I think I'll have to check that out. Also, something wierd happened to me earlier while I was playing Wolfenstien. I was running around and helmets were flieing in different directions, starting from my head. It was really wierd.

Did you check Xfire yet? If you do decide to get it, give me your sn. I can see when your playing games online, and depending on what your playing, maybe I'll join you.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Did you check Xfire yet? If you do decide to get it, give me your sn. I can see when your playing games online, and depending on what your playing, maybe I'll join you.[/quote]

Does it also show the server you are playing on?

If so I would look into it

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Did you check Xfire yet? If you do decide to get it, give me your sn. I can see when your playing games online, and depending on what your playing, maybe I'll join you.[/quote]

If so I would look into it[/quote]

Yeah, it does show what server you're on. It also keeps track of the different servers you've been on so you can leave, come back an hour later, and find the server easy. Also, my SN on X-Fire is "xboxmaster". I usually just play Wolfenstien, but I got America's Army and some assorted demos.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Did you check Xfire yet? If you do decide to get it, give me your sn. I can see when your playing games online, and depending on what your playing, maybe I'll join you.[/quote]

Yeah, it does show what server you're on. It also keeps track of the different servers you've been on so you can leave, come back an hour later, and find the server easy. Also, my SN on X-Fire is "xboxmaster". I usually just play Wolfenstien, but I got America's Army and some assorted demos.[/quote]

camping in AA killed that game for me.

I like playing RS3 instead, and I only play pistols only due to the faster pace

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Did you check Xfire yet? If you do decide to get it, give me your sn. I can see when your playing games online, and depending on what your playing, maybe I'll join you.[/quote]

Yeah, it does show what server you're on. It also keeps track of the different servers you've been on so you can leave, come back an hour later, and find the server easy. Also, my SN on X-Fire is "xboxmaster". I usually just play Wolfenstien, but I got America's Army and some assorted demos.[/quote]

camping in AA killed that game for me.

I like playing RS3 instead, and I only play pistols only due to the faster pace[/quote]

The fact that action is far and few between I've pretty much given up on AA and will probably delete by the end of this weekend.

bread's done
Back